Page 230 of 609 FirstFirst ... 210220225226227228229230231232233234235240250 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Ebay user valenn1 (Nifty's Toys and Games) just got in BH Voyager Ultra Magnus and Shockwave for very reasonable price, pickup available!

He's got quite a few Shockwaves (9) but only 3 Ultra Magnus available. Get them before they disappear!!

You're welcome
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Just picked up a BH Ultimate Predaking from Kmart Clarkson. $69. They had another 5 on the shelf. I suspect they have more out back, when I phoned to speak to the toy section the guy said they had heaps of them. There were also some Ultimate OP's, didn't check the price but I believe they are going for $79.

Edit: Damn, opened it and found one of the horns on his bot head was broken. Back to the store for a replacement tomorrow. Also the light gimmick didn't work on this one.

2nd edit: Ok, so no batteries included (). But replaced with another and I must say this is one awesome figure. Looks great amongst the rest of the TFPrime figures!

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 17th May 2013 at 11:26 PM.

K-mart Carousel has BH Ultimate Predaking for $69, there were a few others on the shelf, and when I called them this morning they said they had well over a dozen, so I guess they have more out the back!

K-Mart Kardinya had plenty of BH Ultimate Prime and Predaking this afternoon.

KMart Morley (Galleria) had both BH Optimus and Beast Fire Predaking this afternoon. $79 and $69 respectively.

I took one of each, so there were 2 OPs and no more Predakings remaining (sorry ) when I left. They might have more of Predaking out the back to restock with, since most places that have them seem to have plenty of stock.

Target Stirling central in westminster have platinum edition ultra Magnus for $79. Remold of weaponiser prime with kick ass hammer
    Last edited by KaRNiV8L PRiME; 30th May 2013 at 12:39 PM.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post

Target Warwick have platinum edition ultra Magnus for $79. Remold of weaponiser prime with kick ass hammer

Pics when I get home
    Wow, this must be another world first? Or pretty close to it!

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I thought Warwick centro only had a Kmart?

If anyone's after these blasts from the past...

Myer Morley had about half a dozen each of DOTM scan series Ironhide and Sideswipes. $30

Midland Toyworld had a FOC Swindle for $30 (hey, someone might need one to complete Bruticus!). Plus FOC Sideswipe, an Air Raid and Optimuses (Optimisii?)