Page 232 of 609 FirstFirst ... 212222227228229230231232233234235236237242252 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Target in the CBD finally has platinum Ultra Magnus in stock....

Big W Mirrabooka has YOTS Omega on the over shelves above standard TF section. only bout 8 though
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Big W Mirrabooka has YOTS Omega on the over shelves above standard TF section. only bout 8 though
    Did you see what was the list price?
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Well, they're gone! I was on hold forever with no one on the floor answering 5 times. Poor switchboard woman shared my frustration. So I drove down and saw the empty shelf before lambasting the manager on duty for no one taking calls on the floor.

Big W Mirrabooka: one good staff member and a bunch of inept assclowns.

I assume a scalper got to them, as I was about an hour after you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Well, they're gone! I was on hold forever with no one on the floor answering 5 times. Poor switchboard woman shared my frustration. So I drove down and saw the empty shelf before lambasting the manager on duty for no one taking calls on the floor.

Big W Mirrabooka: one good staff member and a bunch of inept assclowns.

I assume a scalper got to them, as I was about an hour after you posted.
    I'm the store manager, come see me tomorrow arvo. I'm sure there are more out the back. $98.

BTW I take exception to the above comment. This page is about transformer sightings not voicing opinions on customer service
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For:

off to Big W Belmont tomorrow morning for me.....

I'm the store manager, come see me tomorrow arvo. I'm sure there are more out the back. $98.

BTW I take exception to the above comment. This page is about transformer sightings not voicing opinions on customer service
    You know what, I do retract that statement. And I apologise for it.

Having worked in retail (not a department store, but a major electronics/software/big box retailer) for a few years, I'm aware at how crappy staffing limitations can be, and how demands/merching schedules/stock delays can be.

That being said, it's a bit disappointing to have no-one pick up a call five times. To then ask to be put through to a manager to be informed that the last two calls went to a manager and were unanswered. The feeling I had at this point was that the store was devoid of staff and was surviving on a switchboard operator and self-service check-outs. To then take what would be at least a one hour round trip to find that yes, the shelf is now empty. I'm sure you can see my frustration there.

Anyway, I apologise to both you, and your staff. I think that between calling around 5 Big Ws today, I found most staff to be borderline disinterested, unwilling, or unable to assist in the most basic manner (and no, I'm not specifically referring to talking Transformers to them). I found 4 Big W staff members (via phone or instore) helpful today, and two of them work in your store. One was previously mentioned, and one was a lady I neglected to mention earlier, (purely because I forgot and was killing time on the phone before a movie started) restocking shelves who I politely asked if she could check a large size box on the trolley in front of her. She was polite, helpful, and cheery. I specifically called back to the switchboard before closing to compliment one of your staff directly as, as I said, I previously worked in retail and damn well know that you hear every complaint, but rarely the compliments.

That being said, I do think it's fair to comment on customer service, pro or con in a thread that is specific to retail shopping. I just think I should have used a little more tact.

Happy to PM you tomorrow, and further, as you're the manager, I've got a letter to type tomorrow commending one of your staff members.

Checked big w riverton last nite (17 June) at about 8pm. None of the yots omega around. Maybe it's not up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Checked big w riverton last nite (17 June) at about 8pm. None of the yots omega around. Maybe it's not up yet.
    Boys toys have hit WA on Monday night so it will be there. Might be out the back but please don't hassle the staff to go find them as there are more than 100 pallets out the back to sort through.
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For:

No YOTS stuff (or new stuff in general) at either Target, Kmart or Big W at Midland Gate so don't bother until the next restock.

Lego however, oh boy!