Page 233 of 609 FirstFirst ... 213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Nothing at Big W Belmont as of yet....

Big W Whitfords has approximately 6 Omega Supremes as closing time tonight (7:00pm).

Opens at 8am tomorrow.

Is it just me or do all the Omega Supremes seen to only be in the northern suburbs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Is it just me or do all the Omega Supremes seen to only be in the northern suburbs.....
    Heya Tab. Like I said mate all stores received their boys toys for the toysale on Monday. Problem is tree is over 100 pallets of stock out the back to sort through. They will come out in time
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I work near the Ellenbrook Big W, so can happily let people know when they have YotS Omega Supreme in.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Heya Tab. Like I said mate all stores received their boys toys for the toysale on Monday. Problem is tree is over 100 pallets of stock out the back to sort through. They will come out in time
    Thats cool man. which BigW do you work At ?...as a storeman I understand the problem of sorting through incoming goods....mind you 100 pallets of stock would sure as hell do my head in

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Thats cool man. which BigW do you work At ?...as a storeman I understand the problem of sorting through incoming goods....mind you 100 pallets of stock would sure as hell do my head in
    I'm at Mirrabooka but I've had to pull mine off show as I only now have 4 to sell for the sale
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For:

Will help to check big w in riverton after work tonight.
    $98 is really good pricing for it

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Will help to check big w in riverton after work tonight.
    $98 is really good pricing for it
    I'm spewing, a little. I paid something like $145, but I guess I did get it about 3 months ago, was doubtful about seeing it in Perth. He is a very nice repaint and upgrade for below $100 that's for sure.

Interestingly, BigW online says its only supposed to be in stores from June 27, so maybe that's why they're either being pulled back, or held back. Btw you can get it same price from their website and pay $15 for delivery (I can't believe they can post it for that, must be absorbing some of the cost there - he weighs abt 2kg!!). An option for those who can't afford the time to drive around hunting...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    I'm spewing, a little. I paid something like $145, but I guess I did get it about 3 months ago, was doubtful about seeing it in Perth. He is a very nice repaint and upgrade for below $100 that's for sure.

Interestingly, BigW online says its only supposed to be in stores from June 27, so maybe that's why they're either being pulled back, or held back. Btw you can get it same price from their website and pay $15 for delivery (I can't believe they can post it for that, must be absorbing some of the cost there - he weighs abt 2kg!!). An option for those who can't afford the time to drive around hunting...
    So what happens is, due to the amount of stock for toysale, we push everything out. If we suspect it will sellout before the sale starts or if online sells out before the in store date, we remove the item from the shelf.

To the minute no comms have come down about omega but my store was down to 4 left so I removed them until next Thursday. I do not know if this was the case at other stores
    Recent Additions:
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    Selling:
    Looking For: