Page 236 of 610 FirstFirst ... 216226231232233234235236237238239240241246256 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 6091

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Lol the African American Mech suit nerdy Baxter stockman didn't bring back memories???
    Hahah! Not so much. That being said, love the original comics and I really need to get my ass in gear and get volume 3+ I think. Ugh, half my comics are in boxes from the last move and having to sort out that stuff to figure out where I'm up to is something that's eternally getting delayed.

Went to Target Innaloo specifically to pick up YotS Magnus today and he's already gone!! Checked with staff, all the way up to managerial level (hey, I didn't want to waste more time) and they confirmed no more stock, and no more to arrive!! Grrrr.... there were at least 8 last week!

Anyway, they had new BH Deluxes there, but it's in an aisle somewhere separate from the usual spot... and rather weird it's straight to Wave 3 without having ever seen Wave 2!! Got this big price sign as if it's on sale, but obviously not...

I went off in a huff to Target Carousel (I live nearer there) and they still had about 10 Magnuses on the shelf, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Two YOTS Optimus Primes @ K-Mart, Joondalup
    Numerous YOTS Ultra Magnuses (Magnusii?) @ Target, Joondalup
    At least one YOTS Omega Supreme @ Big W, Joondalup
    Magnuses or Magnii IMO, with the former being preferred.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

I'm not sure if he's been spotted, but I grabbed a Year of the Snake Optimus Prime the other day (Tuesday) from Kardinya Kmart.

Woah.. YOTS optimus prime is sold in Austalia and in K Mart?... hmmm how much is it retailing for...

Did not find any YOTS Omega Supreme at Big W Livingstone (Canningvale)

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I'm not sure if he's been spotted, but I grabbed a Year of the Snake Optimus Prime the other day (Tuesday) from Kardinya Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Woah.. YOTS optimus prime is sold in Austalia and in K Mart?... hmmm how much is it retailing for...

Did not find any YOTS Omega Supreme at Big W Livingstone (Canningvale)
    YOTS Optimus Prime retails for $69.00 at Kmart

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    YOTS Optimus Prime retails for $69.00 at Kmart
    I saw a stack of about 3 at Kmart Innaloo last Wednesday as well... have steered away from the guy. Isn't he the one dubbed 'Fatimus Prime'??
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Saw him at Kmart Morley yesterday. Didn't like his legs and that smile on his face is just soo wrong.

Thanks for the heads up people. Saw the k mart catalogue and saw it were just 3rd party toys or house brands. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    I saw a stack of about 3 at Kmart Innaloo last Wednesday as well... have steered away from the guy. Isn't he the one dubbed 'Fatimus Prime'??
    he is fatimus prime but if you got omega supreme, you might as well get fatimus as they can fuse together! You probably wouldn't display it like that but it's nice to have that option.

I got Sandstorm from figurebot today, better get in quick!