Page 253 of 613 FirstFirst ... 233243248249250251252253254255256257258263273 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 6121

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Target bullcreek have them... Out the back. Bought one for $119 then walked to the refund counter and pulled out my $149 receipt
    So u bought one initially at $149 then got the second for $119 but how were u able to get a refund for $149?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Alright I'll bite Was one box ripped opened and had stuff missing?
    I knew someone would bite!lol
    I took my Metroplex back for a refund as it was faulty. The light up gimmick on his chest was loose and rattling around inside his chest. And most importantly, there was no arm connector to attach his loose arm onto the body. I certainly picked up a dud.
    I got another one and he is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    So u bought one initially at $149 then got the second for $119 but how were u able to get a refund for $149?
    Yeah, just had to present the correct receipt

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Yeah, just had to present the correct receipt
    Did you had to have a reason to return for refund?

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Did you had to have a reason to return for refund?
    Nope, you don't... all of the big stores (K-Mart, Big-W, Target, Myer) don't ask questions when you bring it back for refund, as long as the product is as it was sold. If it's faulty, of course it's a good thing to point it out and they will return to the distributor and not put it back on the shelf!

I am sure some people have returned items with things missing, as we occasionally spot packages like that (either that or it's stolen right inside the store!).... unfortunately it can be hard for the returns people to spot these, and the item ends up back on the shelf.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Anyone looking for those final predacons for the monster bots can find them in woollies in cottsloe central.

has anyone spotted a Hungurr?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I knew someone would bite!lol
    I took my Metroplex back for a refund as it was faulty. The light up gimmick on his chest was loose and rattling around inside his chest. And most importantly, there was no arm connector to attach his loose arm onto the body. I certainly picked up a dud.
    I got another one and he is fine.
    Good that you got a replacement... But actually, if you reported the fault then the normal thing for them to do would be to return to manufacturer rather than put it back on the shelf.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Good that you got a replacement... But actually, if you reported the fault then the normal thing for them to do would be to return to manufacturer rather than put it back on the shelf.
    I am finding the lights and voice a hit and miss, After I redone my screw from the back everything seems to be working fine. So I am not going to exchange it, I am going to remove the batteries after I am done playing.