Page 25 of 609 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Thanks for the pics dude! Unfortunately that sticker is not gonna go unnoticed by staff. Poo. Only a couple of more days anyway. Welcome to the board btw. Which store do you work at? I have neighbors that work at Cockburn. Also, Karnivool fan by chance?

Heya, Love KaRNiV8L obviously,

Used to work at Gateways, now up at Hillarys. All the boxes are stored in my office at the moment.

They will go out on Wednesday Nite for 8am Thur morning!!!

hey KaRNiV8L, should I raid your store thursday morning? or do you think other big dubs have also ROTF stock?

Well the boxes do say 30/5 so if the Hasbro rep hasn't told them that they can go out on Thurs, they may not have them out.

Whitfords will definately have them out where the Star Wars stock is. Rep has already changed signage to ROTF. I didnt see any deluxes today though, but plenty of voyagers W1, Leaders W1, Grav bots, powerbots, scouts, legends, Bee helmets, FABS

Karnivool are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, one of the best live bands I've ever seen, can't wait to get the new album

North Melbourne-bot...?

Now this was an interesting experience. I thought i'd hit up Target Perth in the hope of finding ROTF toys of course.. as i neared the toy section i can just make it out - YES! the shelves are stocked!

As i get closer, my smile turns upside down when i see what had to be around 100 Movie 1 keychains. Below that, a shelf packed with about 25 Universe Voyagers. Around the corner, an end of isle packed with another 50 of them... and in the isle next door, a trolley with a couple more unpacked boxes of them!

I guess we won't be seeing ROTF until they're cleared out, so get to it people! The good news is, they were all $25 (and apparantly 15% off Thurs-Sat), and were new for that price - Dropshot, Blades, Blaster and Heavy Load, but none of the previous ones Leo Prime, Inferno and Overload.

Big W Phoenix Center (near Freo) has Wave 1 ROTF Legends, Scouts, Preview Deluxes, FABs, Voyagers and Leaders as of 2pm today.

YES i was in kmart tonight on closing time and heard 2 workers talk about unpacking the rotf items. alas they didnt reappear with the goodies they must have known i was waiting

Kmart Carousel is completely packed with ROTF toys! They have stacks of everything i think, minus one Deluxe Sideswipe and a Leader Prime for myself

ROTF out at Innaloo!! What a surprise, but then again I probably shouldn't be as it's always profit first in retail of course... so who's gonna feel bad about breaking street release date by 2 days eh?

IMHO ROTF fast action battlers are crap compared previous stuff.
    I wasn't planning on getting any ROTF, but with the Kmart discount and how good the figure seems to be, I just had to get the Leader Prime

Kmart Innaloo:
    Everything in wave 1 ROTF pretty much.
    I didn't bother looking for scouts or legends, but I'm sure they're there.
    Fast action battlers $28.99: Optimus, Megs, Bumblebee, Jolt.
    Deluxe $28.99: Rampage, Sideswipe, Breakaway, Rampage.
    Voyager $49: Starscream, Ironhide, Demolisher, Optimus.
    Leader $99: Optimus, Megatron - now discount to $79!

Target Innaloo:
    What I saw was all ROTF wave 1 voyagers, leaders, and scouts.
    Didn't spend too much time looking for where the deluxes were, as they weren't in the same spot as the rest, but probably out somewhere.
    Leaders discounted to $84.95... I think 'why bother??'...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!