Page 26 of 609 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Big W Cockburn = Utter and Epic Fail. Nothing RotF related. Not even shelf space.

Big W Armadale = Better. Lots of Leaders, Voyagers, Preview Deluxes, Fabs, Scouts & Legends.

K-Mart & Target Armadale = Ghost town. Zip.

If some nice Gropers see Wave 1 Deluxes at a Big W in the coming days please let me know.

Midland

Target - ROTF madness, 15% off all tf's. No more $20 universe voyagers
    Kmart - No ROTF, still has $39 animated leaders but no megs.

Default 'Tis your lucky day...

Big W Midland is the place to go, Scouts/Legends seem to be the main fillers but there were a few Voyagers and some deluxes (Sideswipe, Sideways, Rampage and Breakway) too. That and a fair few Animated Voyagers, but no discounts sadly.

Re. Target Universe Voyagers - for those wanting to take advantage of 15% off $25 for Universe Voyagers, Target Perth has a fair few Blades, Blaster, and the ubiquitous Dropshots, while Bullcreek is the place to go for Inferno, Leo Prime, that Cybertron cement mixer repaint, and also Dropshot (and they have heaps of them all). Both have new RotF stock too, but Big W has the best prices as usual. Target Bullcreek had a few Human Alliance Bumblebees too.
    The Ice-cream twins are nowhere to be found, sadly.

Target Freo has the new RotF stock, and one or 2 Stealth Lockdown packs on clearance.

Found a Universe Sidswipe in Myers Perth, but 1: that was midday and it may well be gone and 2: aside from that there's not much there you can't get from other stores for less money.

Kmart Midland has some new RotF stock, but you're better off going there for last-minute Animated buys (they do have that Classics Jetfire repaint, I forget the name, for $36, otherwise it's pretty meh).

Toyworld Freo has new stock, and is so far the only place I've seen that has RotF Ransack and Depth Charge (didn't get either, Ransack looks interesting but I'll wait for sales down the track) - everywhere else had heaps of the other Scouts (Dirt Boss looks to be the slowest mover thus far) but not them. Also of note are that they've priced Movie1 Voyager Megatron, Animated Cybertron mode Megatron, and 2 Voyager Bulkheads at $30, as well as a few other bits and pieces.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 28th May 2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: I hate Bayformers and can't be bothered remembering most of their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Big W Midland... Sideswipe, Sideways, Rampage and Breakway.

Ransack and Depth Charge
    First Sighting I believe!

Boxes and Boxes of TF's at Toyworld and they must be the only people sticking to the release date AAAAHHHHH!!!!! The guy I deal with wasn't there so they wouldn't get them out for me.

Target Bullcreek had a few Human Alliance Bumblebees too.
    This sounds like a first sighting as well! Did you happen to see the price?

Target Bullcreek had a few Human Alliance Bumblebees too.
    Ahhh! Can't believe I missed that. Far out.

Target Whitfords

15% off
    ROTF - Legends, Leaders, Scouts, Robot Heroes, Powerbots, Deluxes
    TFA - Deluxes, Activators
    Universe - Deluxes, Voyagers (leo prime, inferno etc)

Big W Whitfords

ROTF - Leaders, Scouts, Robot Heroes, Powerbots, Gravity Bots, Voyagers, Legends (Robot Weapon, Deluxes in Fri night)
    TFA - Activators, Voyagers, Deluxes
    TFU - Robot Heroes, 5pk Legends, Ultras

BRING ON ROTF W2

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker View Post
    Big W Cockburn = Utter and Epic Fail. Nothing RotF related. Not even shelf space.
    Yeah this is my local they did have signage up by 7:00 this evening but I spoke with the attendant for the toy section, she stated she had the stuff in stock but Cockburn Big W was sticking to the embargo and that the toys were to be shelved tomorrow night after closing.

Kmart Kardinya had Leader Prime and Megatron for $79 today, I wasn't there myself but my father who I sent to get me one stated he saw 6 Megatrons and 3 Primes of which he bought one. My God the new Prime is just a stunning example of engineering art. If you are on the fence got off it and go buy one!

Target CBD had squat, nothing but Movie 2007 keyrings :S

saw the rpms at toywolrd subi for

wait for it

wait for it

$20!!!!! mofo dollars WTF! they are matchbox size cars matchbox usually cost 2.95 and these were 20 $10 per car(2 pack) WTF!! RRP recommended ripoff price indeed