Page 27 of 609 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Yeah this is my local they did have signage up by 7:00 this evening but I spoke with the attendant for the toy section, she stated she had the stuff in stock but Cockburn Big W was sticking to the embargo and that the toys were to be shelved tomorrow night after closing.
    They are idiots, I work at Big W and the hasbro rep was in on Tuesday and told us that the official austrailan release date was Thur 28/5 but obviously they couldnt change the sign on the boxes that states 30/5. This was communicated to all Big W stores

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    This sounds like a first sighting as well! Did you happen to see the price?
    That's an IIRC btw, I do recall it being one of the Targets, but I definitely saw a HA BB in at least one of the stores mentioned - there were a lot of new toys to take in .
    I'm not after one myself so I didn't pay it too much attention but I think it was at the $40 mark.

hmm... to trek to Bullcreek before work tomorrow or not... lol
    I was at Perth Target the other day and your description matches what i saw, shitloads of Universe Voyagers...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Yeah this is my local they did have signage up by 7:00 this evening but I spoke with the attendant for the toy section, she stated she had the stuff in stock but Cockburn Big W was sticking to the embargo and that the toys were to be shelved tomorrow night after closing.

Kmart Kardinya had Leader Prime and Megatron for $79 today, I wasn't there myself but my father who I sent to get me one stated he saw 6 Megatrons and 3 Primes of which he bought one. My God the new Prime is just a stunning example of engineering art. If you are on the fence got off it and go buy one!

Target CBD had squat, nothing but Movie 2007 keyrings :S
    Where's the Cockburn Big W? I'm right near Cockburn (in Hamilton Hill) but havent seen a Big W other than the one in Phoenix Center.

Quote Originally Posted by ozrein View Post
    Where's the Cockburn Big W? I'm right near Cockburn (in Hamilton Hill) but havent seen a Big W other than the one in Phoenix Center.
    Crn Kwinana Fwy & Beeliar at Gateways Shopping centre

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Crn Kwinana Fwy & Beeliar at Gateways Shopping centre
    Ah cool, thanks. Thats a little farther away than Phoenix. But good to know as I'm new to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    That's an IIRC btw, I do recall it being one of the Targets, but I definitely saw a HA BB in at least one of the stores mentioned - there were a lot of new toys to take in .
    I'm not after one myself so I didn't pay it too much attention but I think it was at the $40 mark.
    Well.. myself and kyle can confirm it wasn't the Bullcreek Target where you saw them

Big W Midland is the place to go, Scouts/Legends seem to be the main fillers but there were a few Voyagers and some deluxes (Sideswipe, Sideways, Rampage and Breakway) too. That and a fair few Animated Voyagers, but no discounts sadly.

Re. Target Universe Voyagers - for those wanting to take advantage of 15% off $25 for Universe Voyagers, Target Perth has a fair few Blades, Blaster, and the ubiquitous Dropshots, while Bullcreek is the place to go for Inferno, Leo Prime, that Cybertron cement mixer repaint, and also Dropshot (and they have heaps of them all). Both have new RotF stock too, but Big W has the best prices as usual. Target Bullcreek had a few Human Alliance Bumblebees too.
    The Ice-cream twins are nowhere to be found, sadly.

Target Freo has the new RotF stock, and one or 2 Stealth Lockdown packs on clearance.

Found a Universe Sidswipe in Myers Perth, but 1: that was midday and it may well be gone and 2: aside from that there's not much there you can't get from other stores for less money.

Kmart Midland has some new RotF stock, but you're better off going there for last-minute Animated buys (they do have that Classics Jetfire repaint, I forget the name, for $36, otherwise it's pretty meh).

Toyworld Freo has new stock, and is so far the only place I've seen that has RotF Ransack and Depth Charge (didn't get either, Ransack looks interesting but I'll wait for sales down the track) - everywhere else had heaps of the other Scouts (Dirt Boss looks to be the slowest mover thus far) but not them. Also of note are that they've priced Movie1 Voyager Megatron, Animated Cybertron mode Megatron, and 2 Voyager Bulkheads at $30, as well as a few other bits and pieces.
    Could it have been a Kmart?

Toyworld Freo has the HA BB. Pretty cool lookin but for $40 (or was it $50, dam, cant remember, sorry) it was well beyond my means at the moment.

They also had at least some wave 2 deluxes (saw Smokescreen (jazz repaint)) and wave 2 legends (picked up Megatron).

Target Freo still has lots of TFU Infernos if anyone is still looking for him. They still have most of wave 1 ROTF, didnt see a Sideswipe though.

Quote Originally Posted by ozrein View Post
    some wave 2 deluxes