Page 334 of 609 FirstFirst ... 314324329330331332333334335336337338339344354 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Big W Livingston has just put combiner wars legends wave 3 on their shelves also will have 1 devastator to sell as they said they hid one for me but I already got it

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Big W Livingston has just put combiner wars legends wave 3 on their shelves also will have 1 devastator to sell as they said they hid one for me but I already got it
    Well they didn't called so I am going to buy the takara one for just $10 more.

Just went to Big W Livingston. The person at Lay By said the Devastators arrived last night and are behind the counter but because the Lay By manager is not in today they haven't been put into the system so she can't give them out. So shouldn't be too much longer.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mine wasn't lay by though and no calls so takara it is.

Got mine. Long story.

As I left the Whitfords store, there were two left in a shipping box in a cage during restock last night.

Trekked down to Livingston today and got Legends Rodimus. Warpath, Rook, Skywarp and Rodimus abound on the shelves there. No Vipers, no Blackjacks.

which takara are you referring to drifand?

Also just got told. Belmont got theirs last night. Don't know how many are left
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I've given up on trying to acquire one South of the river.
    What ticks me off most is that Big W Riverton had stock but the useless chap overseeing the toy department told me that they had none (I could tell that he was lying through his teeth).
    He told me to come back the next day when he thinks the stock will arrive.
    When I called just prior to noon the next day, I got transferred to the same useless joker looking after the toy department there and he then laughed over the phone and said it was all sold out!
    When I asked when would a restock be coming in, there was silence and then I asked again, that idiot said it's all sold out (again).
    That's Big W customer service for you.
    Total incompetence... Well, at least for that store.
    I'm not surprised if he had some scalper friend on the side that he was assisting but I was and am not impressed.
    Buy local they say... Well with service like that, i'll stick to online sources and get Takara

i called earlier during the week at the kingsley store to reserve one. today i called to see if it had arrived. i was informed it had sold out and it arrived last night.

they called me back saying it didnt arrive, but there was a mistake. it should arrive on monday. :/
    i have a feeling whatever came last night had already been picked up by others.

which is the takara version everyone talking about?
    original reissue? or the unite warriors one?

Big w joondalup told me sold out. Whitford city same too. Not bad considering i was on both call back lists from the first day. I give up on you big w.