Page 346 of 609 FirstFirst ... 326336341342343344345346347348349350351356366 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Did you manage to find one in the end?
    I did thank you. Toy world Freo had one 🎉🎈

I'm now torn whether I should wait for onslaught to arrive, or purchase online. Then do I purchase Hasbro blast off or wait?

I have a feeling that if Hasbro decide to release their versions of Groove and Blast Off (rocket), they will be revealed at Botcon/SDCC etc ..

Does anyone agree with this prediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Big W Armadale has First Aids if you are chasing him, he's a great figure.
    Thanks for the notice dude... however I will probably settle for waiting for the 4 Protectobot limbs from BBTS - have ordered these from them and I thought it was strange to see they still had sets of these sitting around whereas TFSource had sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I did thank you. Toy world Freo had one 🎉🎈

I'm now torn whether I should wait for onslaught to arrive, or purchase online. Then do I purchase Hasbro blast off or wait?

I have a feeling that if Hasbro decide to release their versions of Groove and Blast Off (rocket), they will be revealed at Botcon/SDCC etc... Does anyone agree with this prediction?
    I want a Sky Lynx but missed the BBTS and TFSource preorders for the individual figure - you wanna split a 2 pack, i.e. you get Onslaught? You can have him for AUD30 if so, but may have to wait for a few more months for my PoL to ship...

I wish I could be confident Sky Lynx is coming out here...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Thanks for the notice dude... however I will probably settle for waiting for the 4 Protectobot limbs from BBTS - have ordered these from them and I thought it was strange to see they still had sets of these sitting around whereas TFSource had sold out.

I want a Sky Lynx but missed the BBTS and TFSource preorders for the individual figure - you wanna split a 2 pack, i.e. you get Onslaught? You can have him for AUD30 if so, but may have to wait for a few more months for my PoL to ship...

I wish I could be confident Sky Lynx is coming out here...
    Haha I want a Sky Lynx too! Otherwise I would jump at that offer! Do you not think he'll be making an appearance on our shelves? Maybe we can still work this out with a few more interested parties?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Haha I want a Sky Lynx too! Otherwise I would jump at that offer! Do you not think he'll be making an appearance on our shelves? Maybe we can still work this out with a few more interested parties?
    No worries... It just seems like a mystery how Hasbro works out what gets here, e.g. a few of the leader class figures from Combiner Wars never came here as far as I recall?

Morley Myer had one full set of combiner limbs on Saturday (ironhide, prowl etc) for anyone interested in the buy 2 get 1 free offer at the moment. Not much else.

I have been away from this for a while, anyone seen any combaticons in Perth yet? I might not bother this year tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    Morley Myer had one full set of combiner limbs on Saturday (ironhide, prowl etc) for anyone interested in the buy 2 get 1 free offer at the moment. Not much else.

I have been away from this for a while, anyone seen any combaticons in Perth yet? I might not bother this year tho.
    Spotted the combaticons in Kmart Mandurah ($25) and Target Rockingham ($30). Also spotted and bought for someone the latest legends? (the little ones) of Thunderhoof, Windblade, Clampdown and Drift. And also seen in Target Rockingham Leader class Starscream ($89) and also CW Hotspot hidden behind the shelf-warming Silverbolt.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post

I posted a bit earlier, Swindle and Blast Off were seen in Morley TRU

Kmart Mandurah only has Blastoff and Vortex left.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Picked up the 4 Combaticon limbs from TRU Innaloo.

1 Brawl and 1 Blast-Off left on the pegs when I left.

Swindle: what a great retool of an already fun mould. My pick of the 4 by a long shot

I'm not a hard core collector, modest collection of mainly Classics/Universe/Generation figures. After 2015, i picked up all the aerial bots, stunticons and devastator... my cupboard is getting a bit full.

Always loved Bruticus, but not sure if I'll chase him down. If I can find him on sale, I will probably indulge. Shame Myer couldnt have come to the party...