Page 355 of 609 FirstFirst ... 335345350351352353354355356357358359360365375 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

K-Mart Innaloo had 1x Galvatron and 1x Sentinel Prime. I snagged the last Galvatron.

^ Kmart garden city has them too. One left of each after I got to them

Thanks for posting guys.
    Sneaky titans.
    A Galvatron hunting I will go tomorrow.

Collector Zone Comics and Collectables has TR soundwave, sentinel prime and galvatron if you're near Clarkson.

Btw has anyone seen any CW brawl, blast off or vortex around Perth?

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Collector Zone Comics and Collectables has TR soundwave, sentinel prime and galvatron if you're near Clarkson.

i recall kmart innaloo had tons of that wave ~ a month ago when most places were out of stock. not sure now thou.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    i recall kmart innaloo had tons of that wave ~ a month ago when most places were out of stock. not sure now thou.
    Cheers. I had a look last week. They have plenty of swindle's, smokescreen/wheeljacks and prowls lol, but the other bruticus parts must've all been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    As already mentioned I would try TRU, Myer and Target in Cannington. The three stores are within a ten minute walk of each other once you are there.

I've been to all three multiple times for those exact toys. I bought sky lynx and limbs at TRU and combaticons from target. They had more stock than anywhere else in Perth I've been, also Kmarts north of the river tend to have them, while many south of the river didn't get them, or got really small amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    As already mentioned I would try TRU, Myer and Target in Cannington. The three stores are within a ten minute walk of each other once you are there.

I've been to all three multiple times for those exact toys. I bought sky lynx and limbs at TRU and combaticons from target. They had more stock than anywhere else in Perth I've been, also Kmarts north of the river tend to have them, while many south of the river didn't get them, or got really small amounts.
    I read your post but was too late to the party. Myers had all of the sky reign set and alot of voyager class figures (the betatron voyager, onslaught and skylinx), target had nothing (just called again and still nothing...bizarre). Kmart didn't have anything of note. TRU had sky reign parts and onslaughts, and a quite a few MP tracks, sideswipe and bumblebee at stupidly high prices (something like $150 each!!)

I'll keep looking!

Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread. I REALLY APRECIATE IT!!!

HOW MUCH? This much...........

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Target Armadale had heaps of the Combaticon wave very recently, I definitely recall seeing Vortex.