Page 369 of 609 FirstFirst ... 349359364365366367368369370371372373374379389 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Couple of mindwipes and weirdwolfs ("weirdwolves?") at Kmart garden city this morning.

They restocked on voyagers, but only wave 1. Has anyone seen any cheap astrotrains around?

Plenty of the most recent wave - mindwipe etc at Kmart garden city, and lots of legends at Myer.
    Still loads of sky lynx and onslaught at Myer too along with several of titan fort max.

Deluxes are still $20 at most Kmart with current sale price and some minor markdowns on old rid etc stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Plenty of the most recent wave - mindwipe etc at Kmart garden city, and lots of legends at Myer.
    I was there on Monday and Kmart had wave 2 deluxes except Chromedome who seems to be most popular now. Did you see this figure?

At that day Myer had "lots of legends" too

Was at Innaloo Thursday and the Deluxe pegs were still empty
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Yes I bought Chromedome from Kmart Armadale see above post

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    I was there on Monday and Kmart had wave 2 deluxes except Chromedome who seems to be most popular now. Did you see this figure?

At that day Myer had "lots of legends" too

Was at Innaloo Thursday and the Deluxe pegs were still empty
    I bought Chromedown at my local Kmart in Kardinya, didn't bother mentioning as they small numbers.
    Yes I did see Chromedome at Garden City, I'd bet they will get more in there, otherwise my next stop would be TRU / Myer / Target Cannington.

Can only seem to find Scourge everywhere.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

If anyone sees Soundwave anywhere, please post what store. I don't care where.
    I'll probably buy him online seeing as nowhere local got it in.
    Were any seen out at Cannington TRU / Target / Myer / Kmart?

Kalamunda Toyworld had one last I checked.

Standard Toyworld leader class pricing
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    If anyone sees Soundwave anywhere, please post what store. I don't care where.
    I'll probably buy him online seeing as nowhere local got it in.
    Were any seen out at Cannington TRU / Target / Myer / Kmart?
    I haven't seen him there once yet, it's been a week since I did the lap there though. The only place I know of that had one was CollectorZone Comics in Clarkson so you could check if they still have one with them over facebook though it may be a bit far and overpriced. I would wait until he starts showing up more often and maybe wait for a sale if the CW Leaders went for $70 there's a chance he might.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    I haven't seen him there once yet, it's been a week since I did the lap there though. The only place I know of that had one was CollectorZone Comics in Clarkson so you could check if they still have one with them over facebook though it may be a bit far and overpriced. I would wait until he starts showing up more often and maybe wait for a sale if the CW Leaders went for $70 there's a chance he might.
    Best deal I've seen online is $75 at the little toy company, with $15 postage, which puts him at the same price as most stores sold Prime and Blaster for ($90).

Thanks for posting, someone did see some at one of the chain stores right back when they were first released, but I'm pretty sure they were small numbers that sold to collectors the week they arrived (possibly a Toyworld).
    Hoping for some restock!