Page 380 of 609 FirstFirst ... 360370375376377378379380381382383384385390400 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Any Liokaisers available at TRU?
    How much are they going for btw?
    Just saw a review and I'm starting to really like this set.
    There were going online a while back for $120 AU, dont know if any still around at that price, but set dont seem too popular, I've seen it discounted repeatedly.
    Do you want me to post if I see it anywhere online cheaper than than the normal price?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    There were going online a while back for $120 AU, dont know if any still around at that price, but set dont seem too popular, I've seen it discounted repeatedly.
    Do you want me to post if I see it anywhere online cheaper than than the normal price?
    That'll be great! Thanks!

Plenty of TR Wave 3 deluxes at Target and Big W Cockburn still no Gnaw though

Kmart innaloo has at least 3 gnaws and some kickbacks and possibly 2 full sets of wave 3 TR deluxes.

Target Cannington had 1 x Doublecross and 3 x Hot Rod this week when I was there.

Did the rounds today in the hopes of finding Gnaw, unfortunately I did not but for anyone chasing TR Wave 3 Deluxe they are available at Kmart Armadale, Big W Livingston, Kmart Cannington, Target Cannington and Big W Riverton.

If anyone is looking for a Kickback, Gnaw or Bumblebee there are stocks at Kmart Midland, my wife has just been and picked me up a Kickback...my holy grail for the month complete....

Looks like some restock has finally arrived!

Titans wave 3 at Garden City were at Toy World, Target and Big W (about 2 of each toy at each store.

They also had an Astro train and some Gnaws and Insecticons at the toyworld.
    Toyworld insections and Gnaws (about 3 there) are $20 while their deluxes I think were $30 (shit price) and usual $25 at Big W and Target.

Quite a few headmasters (heads) at all stores.

AT the toyworld they also have old Hardhead and Scourge, on the VERY TOP of the shelf, as they are so full of toys they have run out of room and have the newere deluxes on the main shelf.

Toyworld has some Blasters, Galvatron and SIXSHOT ($90) and damn does he look amazing!
    I ordered my one online, so no buy for me.

My guess is will be seeing more restock in next week or so, as I was at Garden City last week, and they had almost nothing at any of those stores. So check your local stores!
    Also, if anyone is having a hard time finding Gnaw (me) I bought some online for $14 AU delivered from ebay, (seller has loads of them and insecticons at same price) so that is another option if you are not finding any locally.

Big W Livingston down to 2x Wave 3 deluxes, Triggerhappy and Hotrod, still no Wave 3 Legends

Toyworld Midland have 3 Leader class Sixshots for $80 each. Also a few Gnaws and Kickbacks.