Page 396 of 609 FirstFirst ... 376386391392393394395396397398399400401406416 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    $249 is the sale price and $298 is the listed full price right?

So... why don't people just pre-order from The Little Toy Company? They have it for $195 (plus $15 postage = $210), and with the crappy AUD to USD exchange rate at the moment, I am not aware of a cheaper source.... am I missing something? Anyway, I slammed down my $210 today - hopefully they come through with it and don't end up just having to refund me!

Ah, for same reason that I dont want to wait until end of year to get it (impatience tax).
    I was going to order there (bought heaps there recently, great online store) but I emailed them to confirm and its not due for several months.

So i went to big w and got them to price match it, and got one for $195 this week.
    I'm also paranoid about not getting it at all, I already had one UNSUCCESSFUL pre-order for it elsewhere that was not fulfilled. So im like fuck it, its in stores, in not chancing online running out of stock and then having to pay full retail price.

With the $$ saved on big W purchase, I will be buying even MORE toys at TLC, so they still get more of my money anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Ah, for same reason that I dont want to wait until end of year to get it (impatience tax).
    I was going to order there (bought heaps there recently, great online store) but I emailed them to confirm and its not due for several months.

So i went to big w and got them to price match it, and got one for $195 this week.
    I'm also paranoid about not getting it at all, I already had one UNSUCCESSFUL pre-order for it elsewhere that was not fulfilled. So im like fuck it, its in stores, in not chancing online running out of stock and then having to pay full retail price.

With the $$ saved on big W purchase, I will be buying even MORE toys at TLC, so they still get more of my money anyhow.
    Haha good on you for pulling off that price match! Seems like it depends a little on who you get - frequently staff at department stores have checked sources and said they won't price match something that's not actually in stock elsewhere - incidentally this applies to Bunnings and other retailers too.

(NO they do not sell Transformers at Bunnings)

So... since I brought it up, in actuality I saved you $54! When can you buy me lunch?

BTW which store had your unsuccessful pre-order?
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Haha good on you for pulling off that price match! Seems like it depends a little on who you get - frequently staff at department stores have checked sources and said they won't price match something that's not actually in stock elsewhere - incidentally this applies to Bunnings and other retailers too.

(NO they do not sell Transformers at Bunnings)

So... since I brought it up, in actuality I saved you $54! When can you buy me lunch?

BTW which store had your unsuccessful pre-order?
    If you have to ask WHICH store, then you ALREADY know, let's not taint this WA thread with anything remotely connected to that nonsense, at least I don't live in that state.

So, are you the dude that posted in TCAA a week or so ago with the big w price match?

And they SHOULD sell Transformers at Bunnings.

If you have to ask WHICH store, then you ALREADY know, let's not taint this WA thread with anything remotely connected to that nonsense, at least I don't live in that state.

So, are you the dude that posted in TCAA a week or so ago with the big w price match?

And they SHOULD sell Transformers at Bunnings.
    Hmm, to be honest I actually don't know which retailer it would have been... but I agree, best not to besmirch this forum with potential libel!

Ur, forgive my ignorance here but what's TCAA?

At any rate - I was one of the idiots braving the school holidays crowds at Carousel today, felt like 10,000 people there crammed in from the rain! And what I have to report is that there is jack all at K-Mart! OK there was one TLN Deluxe Slash, and a whole stack of TR Legends Brawns. But nothing else really of note.

And yes, they SHOULD sell Transformers at Bunnings!!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Hmm, to be honest I actually don't know which retailer it would have been... but I agree, best not to besmirch this forum with potential libel!

Ur, forgive my ignorance here but what's TCAA?

At any rate - I was one of the idiots braving the school holidays crowds at Carousel today, felt like 10,000 people there crammed in from the rain! And what I have to report is that there is jack all at K-Mart! OK there was one TLN Deluxe Slash, and a whole stack of TR Legends Brawns. But nothing else really of note.

And yes, they SHOULD sell Transformers at Bunnings!!

Tcca is the biggest national transformers collector club around.
    It's the next biggest thing in Oz to these forums, I have no idea how many users on otca.

Many members are on both otca and tcca.

I've bought loads of great deals from other club members, but mostly I like seeing up to date info on retail sales, and cool photos of toys etc.
    Same shit as here and TFW basically.

Someone price matched on tcca and posted about it, that is why I tried it, never bothered price matching anything before.

Tcca is the biggest national transformers collector club around.
    It's the next biggest thing in Oz to these forums, I have no idea how many users on otca.

Many members are on both otca and tcca.

I've bought loads of great deals from other club members, but mostly I like seeing up to date info on retail sales, and cool photos of toys etc.
    Same shit as here and TFW basically.

Someone price matched on tcca and posted about it, that is why I tried it, never bothered price matching anything before.
    I tried it on the weekend but could only get it for $210. Been also told that it should not have been done as the item is not in stock and it should have included the postage costs.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Sorry - this is a little out of date:
    On Sat 1 July there was (1 of each) TR Kup, TLK Voyager Hound and Megatron at KMart Rockingham.
    I bought the Megs on Sunday, by which time the Kup and Hound were gone.
    (Good thing I had hidden the Megatron... )
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

There was a few Liokaisers on clearance at the Myer CBD today for $100.
    There were none at Morley Myer yesterday.

Both stores had Fort Max for $200.

Target Whitfords have 3 Topsins, 3 Kups and couple Perceptors. $25 each

Oh, and BigW has a Trypticon on the floor in the toy bit.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I tried it on the weekend but could only get it for $210. Been also told that it should not have been done as the item is not in stock and it should have included the postage costs.
    Oh wow... I was a bit flabbergasted after my experience at Big-W Midland Gate today (Tuesday)... I took a Broadside to the service counter (kinda for laughs) to get them to match the The Little Toy Company price of $40. The lady there straight out said no, we don't match online, online will always be cheaper! The $9 difference wasn't worth the time I already spent walking to the store from Target, but I left it anyway...

So I'm trying to check Big-W policies online but the site is under maintenance. The catalog though can be viewed and on page 2 under the "10% Toy Price Guarantee" it does state does not apply to competitor items available online only.

Again, kudos to those who managed to get them to match a Trypticon!