Page 429 of 609 FirstFirst ... 409419424425426427428429430431432433434439449 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

All Big W Canning Vale (Livingston Markets) had left were a buttload of Sqweeks and Steelbanes.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post

No TLK Optimus, Sharky.
    Thanks for looking
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

A butt-ton of Scorn and Nitro at BigW Cockburn when I looked on Friday night.

A few Nitros ($10) at BigW Joondalup today. First time I’ve actually seen these at a BigW. Also saw a red Bumblebee legion (Cliffjumper) and a tonne of those Bumblebee Cassette 3 packs at Kmart (not in the Transformers section though).

Edit: Also saw a Titans Return Leader Autobot Blaster at Myer.

Heaps of TLK Voyager Scorn & Nitro ($5 ea) at Phoenix BigW. Couple TLK Dlx Drift & Steelbane ($10).

No TLK Optimus, Sharky.
    Any idea where they came from? Like a warehouse you think as ive been in there every week last six months and they had little to nothing tf related.

Do you mean big w success and not phoenix?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Any idea where they came from? Like a warehouse you think as ive been in there every week last six months and they had little to nothing tf related.
    BigW sale a couple weeks ago...
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=26066

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I meant did they drag them OUT of a warehouse as they had like maybe 1 or two of Nitro Zeuss at Phoenix last many months back (or a year ago, whenver it was) nothing since, now they havewhat - piles and piles of that toy never saw shelves? Like Cosmos and Seaspray for example.

Also, the last clearance stuff they had (octane and blitz) at Big W phoenix didnt sell - well maybe two of them.
    They sat for several months then were gone overnight - presumably back to a distributor / warehouse or whatever they do with unsold old stock that nobody wanted?? I mean it didnt vanish into thin air and nobody in the WA thread picked them up.

I finally got to have a poke around Toymate in Cannington today.

Look out for a deep deep sale on TR Leader Sky Shadows at some point - they've got about 20 of them, and for $40 each. I'm 99% sure they'll end up in the same situation as Target with those Leader Skywarps about 3 years ago where they ended up having to dump them for about $15 in the end.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I finally got to have a poke around Toymate in Cannington today.

Look out for a deep deep sale on TR Leader Sky Shadows at some point - they've got about 20 of them, and for $40 each. I'm 99% sure they'll end up in the same situation as Target with those Leader Skywarps about 3 years ago where they ended up having to dump them for about $15 in the end.
    You guys probably know this but you can get their deluxes price matched, I did it a few weeks ago and got Jazz for $28 using a Target receipt for a SS deluxe I bought while they had a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Wow, thats a figure I quite like so a ridiculous sale price would be very tempting.

On another note, anyone noticed how hard it is to find SS18 Bumblebee? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Another merchandise fail by Hasbro - movie in cinemas, but sever lack of toys.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

On another note, anyone noticed how hard it is to find SS18 Bumblebee? Cant seem to find it anywhere. Another merchandise fail by Hasbro - movie in cinemas, but sever lack of toys.
    Yeah agreed! I was lucky enough to get a SS BB from Kmart a while back but I have not seen another one since. To be fair there are plenty of BB Movie toys on the shelves I see in every store, just not the ones that us adult collectors are interested in! Maybe the fact is that the kiddie toys are where the money is??
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!