Page 432 of 609 FirstFirst ... 412422427428429430431432433434435436437442452 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    Seige Leaders appearing at Toyworld now.
    Which one?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Sorry, started typing and kids started jumping over me. Toyworld Midland. $89. Three each left last night, and 1 optimus and Megatron. No deluxe.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    Sorry, started typing and kids started jumping over me. Toyworld Midland. $89. Three each left last night, and 1 optimus and Megatron. No deluxe.
    I just went through. 3 shockwaves left, 1 Magnus and 2x each of prime and Megatron.

1x firedrive and lioniser too.

Studio Series deluxe (new Snotbee Wave) at BigW Karrinyup this morning.

TLK Leader Dragonstorm for $50 at Toymate Cannington. Thought it's worth mentioning as I'd never seen one before.

Toyworld Kalamunda: Not sure what their case assortments are, but as far as Seige goes they've got 1x Megatron and Optimus, 1x Skytread, and 2x Cog. They had one Sideswipe which I bought. The guy on the counter didn't know if they had received Hound.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Toyworld Kalamunda: Not sure what their case assortments are, but as far as Seige goes they've got 1x Megatron and Optimus, 1x Skytread, and 2x Cog. They had one Sideswipe which I bought. The guy on the counter didn't know if they had received Hound.
    IN the last 24 hours they've added 2x Hounds to the shelves.

I bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    TLK Leader Dragonstorm for $50 at Toymate Cannington. Thought it's worth mentioning as I'd never seen one before.
    Went there today and didn’t see any Dragonstorms. Though wasn’t really looking hard for them as I already have it. Heaps of Skyshadows. Stuff all everywhere else in Carousel. I think Target only has 1 Transformer on the shelf buried amongst 100’s of dinosaurs.

Almost fully disappointing trip to K-Mart Innaloo yesterday - only a few Cyberverse Warriors and Legions that weren't of note.

However I just happened to be curious about the TCG starter pack and when it scanned at $15 I snapped it up. I'm sure it was something like $29 before (?). Would've grabbed another if there was one, but I think I got the last pack...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Almost fully disappointing trip to K-Mart Innaloo yesterday - only a few Cyberverse Warriors and Legions that weren't of note.
    Stuff all in Rocko Kmart but I did notice today that there is new "Out of Stock" labels for the micromasters and a price label of $25 for the 8 pack botbots.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.