Page 433 of 609 FirstFirst ... 413423428429430431432433434435436437438443453 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Are K Mart even doing Transformers anymore?

There's been no new stock at either of the Belmont or Vic Park one since they got in Wave 2 Studio Series last September ish.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

There's been no new stock at either of the Belmont or Vic Park one since they got in Wave 2 Studio Series last September ish.
    Wave 5 of SS has started showing up at the Maddington and Westfield Cannington store.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Wave 5 of SS has started showing up at the Maddington and Westfield Cannington store.
    Hey guys, new to these forums, usually use TFW2005 as my main Transformer site. Anyway, I went to Westfield Cannington today and both KMART and Target don't have any SS figures. Couldn't find any Transformer shelves at Target and KMART only had a few small Cyberverse toys and Power Charge Bees - other than that the shelves were pretty cleared out. Will try my luck at Maddington or Karrinyup tomorrow/the following day unless someone can confirm.

Studio Series Barricade, Sideswipe, Clunker Bumblebee and WWII Bumblebee at Target Clarkson today. About 1-2 of each.

Galvatran Guest

Welcome to Ozformers Georgii. We all float down here. You will too... You will too (echo)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Hey guys, new to these forums, usually use TFW2005 as my main Transformer site. Anyway, I went to Westfield Cannington today and both KMART and Target don't have any SS figures. Couldn't find any Transformer shelves at Target and KMART only had a few small Cyberverse toys and Power Charge Bees - other than that the shelves were pretty cleared out. Will try my luck at Maddington or Karrinyup tomorrow/the following day unless someone can confirm.

Welcome aboard mate, I'm on TFW as well with this same username. The wave 5 SS figures I saw were only a small assortment, 2 Barricades one Rusty Bee and that Dread. So only 4 figures, it was over a week ago now so dunno what the hold up is restocking them. I'm pretty surprised to see this wave around the same time they've been turning up in the US honestly.

Thanks guys! I went to Karrinyup the other day and went to Maddington today. No Wave 5 Studio Series figures, either sold out in over a week or stocked up. Karrinyup still has plenty of Cyberverse and Bumblebee movie toys, I saw BigW workers re-stocking items across the store but none of them were Hasbro boxes for Transformers. Maddington has the usual Megatron and Brawl shelf warmers with one of them half-opened. Other than that there weren't any new toys.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

Man if K-Mart stops stocking TF... WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO!?!?!

Happily K-Mart Garden City had the wave 5 SS Deluxes when I visited yesterday... picked up a Sideswipe and Barricade myself.

Welcome aboard matey! I too use TFW2005 with this same username
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Saw my first real life Siege stuff at Toyworld Cockburn. Tiny Ultra Magnus and Shockwave at $99 and tiny deluxe at $40.

Around 3 crowbars, a WW2 bee, 1 cluncker bee and 2 barricades from SS wave 5 at Target in Armadale $35 each. Toymate Cannington have a SS KSI sentry and Dropkick, just make sure you can get their deluxes price matched so you don't pay $40 for them if you go there for them