Page 437 of 609 FirstFirst ... 417427432433434435436437438439440441442447457 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yep. Can confirm they are there. Got Megatron, Skytread and Hound. Plenty of deluxe but hardly any voyager and couple of leaders. The smaller Laserbeak, Ptero, Aimless things are there also
    Did a around of Cannington this arvo...

ToyMate: only saw Siege Deluxe Hound, Sideswipe, Cog, & Skythread, along with the Legends (?) small stuff (Laserbeak, etc). No Voyager or Leaders I could see anywhere. $35 for Deluxes... I passed on those for now.

Also had BotBots near the checkouts, I picked #13 for $6 (I was expecting $5 or less somehow). Good thing is the box is nicely ordered from #1 to #24 - I'll let you guys know if mine is actually Rootwing that I wanted when I open it tonight!

No Siege whatsoever in Kmart, Target, or Myer yet
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Managed to pop over to the Claremont Toyworld this arvo... first time I've spotted Siege Leaders Magnus & Shockwave (at inflated price of $109.99) along with a Deluxe Cog at $44.99.

Was mainly happy to see they had the BotBots 5-pack ($19.99) and 8-packs ($29.99) available, along with about 8-9 single blind packs on a peg ($5.99). I picked up the 5-pack I most wanted - the Sugar Shocks 5 with Unilla IceQueenCone (LOVE THAT NAME!) and DuhNut.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Did a around of Cannington this arvo...

ToyMate: only saw Siege Deluxe Hound, Sideswipe, Cog, & Skythread, along with the Legends (?) small stuff (Laserbeak, etc). No Voyager or Leaders I could see anywhere. $35 for Deluxes... I passed on those for now.

Also had BotBots near the checkouts, I picked #13 for $6 (I was expecting $5 or less somehow). Good thing is the box is nicely ordered from #1 to #24 - I'll let you guys know if mine is actually Rootwing that I wanted when I open it tonight!

No Siege whatsoever in Kmart, Target, or Myer yet
    Visited same stores today.

9/3/19
    Same as above.

Plenty of them $40 sky shadows at toymate, and loads of them unicronus figures.
    Some older stuff like RID Bludgeon, Twinferno and Thermidoor on opposite side of aisle.

Ironic to see Blackwing and Moonracer on shelves after I finally imported them about a month back. Still the ONLY time I've seen them anywhere (toymate cannington).

In the floating/end of aisle they also had last knight voyager megs for $20 or $25, Steelbane for $20, and Leader Last Knight Meg for $50.
    Was tempted by the megatron voyager, might grab one next time.
    Last edited by Batfan007; 10th March 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Anyone seen any SS Blackouts or Lockdowns still around? I'm keen to grab one each of those, there was a Blackout at Toymate a few weeks ago but I've been working away.

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Anyone seen any SS Blackouts or Lockdowns still around? I'm keen to grab one each of those, there was a Blackout at Toymate a few weeks ago but I've been working away.
    I think that was still there actually, but I haven't seen Lockdown for a while now.

Also to note: annoying while the single pack BotBots are near the checkouts, the multipacks are on an aisle next to the proper TF aisle, next to some other collectible stuff (Roblox or something) not far above floor level on pegs.

I think that the Lockdowns and Jazzes came and went fairly quickly. I only ever saw them once and quickly snaffled them up.

Since the middle of last year I've only seen Blackouts at some of the more outlying Toyworlds (Kalamunda, got forbid Northam). It might be worth your while to purchase online if you're keen on it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Did another pass by Kmart Carousel today... oh my goodness I finally managed to find the BotBots! Why the heck don't they keep this in the same place as the other TF toys!?!?

All this while I assumed they just didn't have it but just happened to think to check stock online, sure enough it said in-stock at Carousel, so with my eyes peeled I spotted the box of single packs on the next aisle over from the usual TF spot. Granted it was with other blind-bag types of toys, but those are also found elsewhere.... GRRR!

PS. Couldn't find any multi-packs.

PPS. Here's a storage idea :

wave 1 and 2 WFC Weaponisers at Big W Belmont.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    wave 1 and 2 WFC Weaponisers at Big W Belmont.
    And Big W Warnbo......spotted Saturday morning but nothing else new.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Hey man, just here in Toymate this morning - looks like they cracked open a case of SS leaders so there's 2x each of Blackout and Grimlock - and still at a reasonable $80

Looks like there's also a fresh re-shelf of TLK Deluxes at $20 - BB, Barricade, Strafe, Beserker, Crosshairs, and one I've never seen before: Cogman!

Still no WFC figures at Kmart Carousel