Page 444 of 609 FirstFirst ... 424434439440441442443444445446447448449454464 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Midland Toyworld good news/bad news

There are 5x each of the wave 1 WFCS leaders, 5x each of the wave 2 voyagers, and 5x each of the wave 2 deluxes. That's the good news.

The standard pricing for deluxes seems to have gone up to $40aud though. I went in prepared to buy Prowl for $35 but at $40 it was too dear.
    Yeah but just think... 3 years from now when you get that itch, and you're scouring evil-bay for an inflated pre-owned WFC Prowl and it's $60

Went by the brand spanking spiffy new Subiaco Target yesterday... they had a few of the latest wave SS Deluxes, including 3x Scrapmetals.

Also had quite a few each of WFC wave 2 Voyagers... I wasn't going to get the Soundwave but they happen to also have micromaster Laserbeak & Ravage (1st time I saw these together) and the pressure was too much

He is surprisingly emotive and the cassettes are fun!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Nothing particularly new at ToyMate Cannington, usual leftovers of WFC Wave 2 Deluxes, plus Wave 2 Voyagers also there.

The POTP Legends oddballs were still there for $12 - Battleslash, Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash, Cindersaur (not sure why they only have multiples those 4 and nothing else!). Last I checked cheapest Roadtrap on eBay was like $$40, but somehow today was available for $20 so I snapped up a Battleslash!

SharkyMcShark - if you still want WFC Prowl for $35, he's available here
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

As the site was down, couldnt post earlier - but on Friday, Toyworld Midland has a few Siege shockwaves and 1 Ultramagnus for $69. I moved Magnus back behind a shockwave for anyone interested. They also have a heap of wave 2 deluxe @ $29 for anyone still chasing them.

Target Midland also had two Bumblebee Optimus Primes ( I dont think they are there anymore). Looks like a really great figure but I'm not collecting.

Big W had 1 chromia left, no other sign of $19 deluxe.

Myer CBD

Siege Ironhide, Prowl, Chromia, Soundwave and Starscream

SS Cogman, Dropkick, Shatter, Brawl, Blackout

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Nothing particularly new at ToyMate Cannington, usual leftovers of WFC Wave 2 Deluxes, plus Wave 2 Voyagers also there.

The POTP Legends oddballs were still there for $12 - Battleslash, Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash, Cindersaur (not sure why they only have multiples those 4 and nothing else!). Last I checked cheapest Roadtrap on eBay was like $$40, but somehow today was available for $20 so I snapped up a Battleslash!

SharkyMcShark - if you still want WFC Prowl for $35, he's available here
    That's annoying, I went through Target in Midland at about 12 15 on Friday and there were none
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Two studio Optimus primes and three rampages at target morley this morning (Tuesday)

That's annoying, I went through Target in Midland at about 12 15 on Friday and there were none
    I was actually there at at 5.30pm on Friday, so more annoying they put them out after you visited :P

Any Friday updates on the availability of the SS Rampage and BB Prime wave? I'm bunking off work early today.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    I was actually there at at 5.30pm on Friday, so more annoying they put them out after you visited :P
    grr
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Any Friday updates on the availability of the SS Rampage and BB Prime wave? I'm bunking off work early today. grr
    Went to Carousel this morning. There was still 1 or 2 Rampages at Target. No Optimus. Siege Ultra Magnus and Shockwave at Myer and Toymate.

Siege Refraktor, Brunt and Red Alert at Kmart Joondalup. $29