Page 445 of 609 FirstFirst ... 425435440441442443444445446447448449450455465 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Siege Refraktor, Brunt and Red Alert at Kmart Joondalup. $29
    Ooh nice... need to keep my eyes peeled for my local branches now! Did you happen to note how many Refraktors they stock? Gonna try to grab 3...

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Any Friday updates on the availability of the SS Rampage and BB Prime wave? I'm bunking off work early today.
    Dunno if you ever head by Innaloo but there were 3 Rampages there last Sunday... sadly no Optimus (I even asked them to look out back).
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Ooh nice... need to keep my eyes peeled for my local branches now! Did you happen to note how many Refraktors they stock? Gonna try to grab 3...
    I think there was only 1 Refraktor. I preordered mine online so didn?t take any.

Save the trip, no more w3 at Kmart Joondalup. Cleared out by the time I got there.

Nothing at Morley this morning

Nothing new at Kmart and Target Rockingham and stuff all at Big W Warnbro......couldn't even find the $19 deluxes.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Nothing really of note at K-Mart & Target Carousel.

Myer having their 20% off, with the widely available stock of Siege Wave 2 Deluxe & Voyagers, and SS Wave 4 Deluxe, and of course Voyager Megs & Brawl.
    They did however have a few Siege Shockwaves, so that's $72 on sale.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

In Myer Garden City this week Shockwave and MAGNUS around $70 each on sale

Anyone know how to find "subbed threads" in this new-fangled forum now? I can't find anything. Old options gone .

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Anyone know how to find "subbed threads" in this new-fangled forum now? I can't find anything. Old options gone .
    Should be in your profile page (tab is right at the top right), and the subscriptions tab should be right in the middle (just below the first sightings box).

Thanks O Captain my Captain. I was having to click through about 5 pages, then click an old link to this thread, then click "last" like 6+ steps instead of one.

Much appreciated.

Big W Cockburn had a slight restock, including MPM Barricade. Also saw Siege Sixgun, Ironhide, Prowl. A few SS Dropkick and Shatter and Cogman. And one of the Devastator parts. Can?t remember which.