Page 447 of 609 FirstFirst ... 427437442443444445446447448449450451452457467 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Had to go to Freo for work this morning. Target Fremantle is surprisingly still there and has almost no WFCS figures. There is a single Starscream and a few packs of the Micromasters. No Studio Series (or even POTP).

Toyworld Fremantle has 1x WFCS Shockwave, a couple of the wave 2 deluxes, SS Stinger and the wave 1 Dread, and 4x TLK Hounds for 40aud.

EDIT: Went to Belmont Forum for work last night. K Mart has no WFCS Soundwaves left but FIVE Starscreams still remaining.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

1 Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime And Rampage at Kmart Mirrabooka this morning.

Nothing new at Kmart or Target Rocko and nothing at Big W Warnbro. Its crap with a big sale like Big W has and nothing available but thats nothing new.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Nothing Siege related at big w or target Midland. It looks like kmart had wave three, but it has been plundered.

Siege Starscream, Soundwave, Ultra Magnus And Shockwave at Target Carousel. Also Cyberverse Gnaw And Studio Series Longhaul And KSI Boss. No transformers what so ever at Kmart other than Playskool.

Nothing new at Big W or K Mart in Belmont.

You can still get 5 WFCS Starscreams at K Mart if that is what your heart desires.

They've fortunately shifted all except one of the massive stock of SS Brawl and Megatron that they had so hopefully we'll see something new soon.

Studio Series Ironhide, Siege Brunts and Red Alerts at Kmart Vic Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Studio Series Ironhide, Siege Brunts and Red Alerts at Kmart Vic Park.
    I know where I'm going on the way home.

Kmart Joondalup had latest wave of Studio Series deluxe (Hightower, Drift Helicopter and Dropkick vehicle), Target had one KSI Boss. Clarkson Target had both of the latest wave of Studio Series Voyagers (Long Haul and KSI Boss). I didn't check their Kmart as I had already acquired the loot I wanted, but I suspect they also had the SS deluxe latest wave in stock. Happy hunting!!
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 10th August 2019 at 12:31 AM.

KMart Baldivis has some stock on the shelf. Heaps of Siege Starscream, Soundwave, Ironhide, Sixgun, & Chromia. SS Rampage, Shatter, Cogman, and Dropkick (helicopter). Also one SS-30 (Bumblebee) Optimus, which I was quite tempted to grab. But didnt.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.