Page 448 of 609 FirstFirst ... 428438443444445446447448449450451452453458468 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Studio Series deluxe (Hightower, Drift Helicopter and Dropkick vehicle) at Kmart Armadale this morning also. As well as Optimus and Rampage.

Went to Target Carousel yesterday. They still had three Siege Soundwaves, two Siege Starscreams, one Siege Shockwave, two each of Studio Series Longhaul and Nitro Zeus. Happy hunting.

There’s a Refraktor and Brunt at Kmart Midland about an hour ago.

Studio series KSI Bosses, Long Hauls, a Rampage and....

One SS BB Prime right now at Target Whitfords City.

And that, gentlemen, is probably the first and last time I'll see him on a shelf...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Kmart Garden City has some of them SS constructicons (the small yellow one, and big red pogo stick) and I picked up an SS Dropkick (blue muscle car from Bee movie) and they had more of each today at lunchtime.

Was at Kmart and Target Joondalup and neither has the SS deluxe wave with Hightower.
    Also managed to pop by Kmart Vic Park later... evidence of Siege Deluxe Refraktor wave but without Refraktor! (Same for Joondalup)!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Yeah ive never seen any reflectors in store. Every store ive been to had sold him out in a day or two.

I have never seen Reflectors at all apart from the wave mates (bought Brunt awhile ago) but luckily I am not interested in getting them.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

It looked like the Wave 3 stuff at KMart Vic Park had been mostly taken when I went in on Friday evening. Fortunately all I was after was SS Ironhide.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Stuff all at Kmart Carousel this morning. Nothing worth mentioning at Target and Toymate either.