Page 449 of 608 FirstFirst ... 429439444445446447448449450451452453454459469 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Target Midland has a bit of stock.

WFCS: I saw Refraktors and a Red Alert but was in a bit of a rush do didn't check on the rest. Plenty of wave 2 dlx. 1x Ultra Magnus and Shockwave.

Studio Series: Long Haulx2, Rampage, KSI Boss and SS-05 Optimus Prime (the first one released last May). I bought one of the Long Hauls and the Rampage. The KSI Boss looks incredibly shiny, but I already own that mold twice and don't really fancy a third.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

There was evidence of w3 Siege deluxe at Target Morley - Hound and Red Alert - but no Brunt or Refractor. Plenty of Starscreams and Soundwaves, and the larger Cyberverse figures of Slipstream, Shockwave and Alpha Trion.
    Kmart Morley's only Siege deluxe was a Chromia. It also had a KSI boss, plus a few straggler Studio Series (Megatron, Brawl, Dropkick... the usual shelf warmers)

Kmart Rockingham surprised me! They had a couple (1 less now) SS45 Drift.
    Studio Series - Meggs, Brawl, Dropkick (both helo and car versions), Hightower, and one Drift.
    Usual Seige Suspects/Shelfwarmers - Starscream, Soundwave, Sixgun, & Chromia.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Kmart Innaloo had some of the new studio series deluxes. I saw at least one dropkick car and hightower.

K Mart Belmont had received the latest wave of SS deluxes at some point between Friday and Sunday.

They've got 1x Dropkick car, 1x Dropkick chopper, and 1x Drift chopper remaining, as well as a voyager Rampage.

Sorry for double post

Target Midland nothing new since post 4481 in this thread. There's still a KSI Boss left, but no more Long Haul.

K Mart Midland has all of the WFCS wave 2 stuff, a single SS Brawl, and 1x each of SS Dropkick car, Dropkick chopper, and Shatter.

Belmont Forum and Mirrabooka Square have a good amount of the new SS Deluxes. Hightower, Drift and Dropkick. Mirabooka had Cogman and the helicopter Dropkick as well.

Kmart at East Vic Park has a SS 38 "Bumblebee Movie" Prime and Rampage as well as a couple of Shatters.

Are there any Scrapmetals still out there?

Myer cbd had cyberverse soundwave and two Gnaws - one less
    now

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Belmont Forum and Mirrabooka Square have a good amount of the new SS Deluxes. Hightower, Drift and Dropkick. Mirabooka had Cogman and the helicopter Dropkick as well.

Kmart at East Vic Park has a SS 38 "Bumblebee Movie" Prime and Rampage as well as a couple of Shatters.

Are there any Scrapmetals still out there?
    The BB Prime is gone as of 1pm.

I ran out of the house so fast my fiance was convinced it was on fire.

Sorry for double post

K Mart Belmont has sprouted a full case of the current Studio Series deluxe wave as of yesterday afternoon (2x ea of Dropkick car, Hightower and Drift heli).

Midland Toyworld has the usual gamut of WFCS wave 2 stuf. The only out of the ordinary stuff is a POTP SG/Unicronus Hot Rodimus that wasn't there last time, and a bunch of the TLK final wave Cogman deluxes (not the Studio Series ones with the shiny paint).