Page 456 of 609 FirstFirst ... 436446451452453454455456457458459460461466476 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Two Crosshairs and one Spinister at Kmart Belmont this morning.
    I see at least one of them is gone and on facebook marketplace now. It might be from elsewhere but same location on the map. Just added in last 24 hours.
    I don't see the point of buying a new toy just to immediately sell it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I see at least one of them is gone and on facebook marketplace now. It might be from elsewhere but same location on the map. Just added in last 24 hours.
    I don't see the point of buying a new toy just to immediately sell it again?
    They're selling it at higher than retail price. They're trying to make money from re-selling them. I've seen some of their listings where they sell it slightly cheaper, I'm guessing they get it on sale or they work at one of the stores and get them discounted. It's usually the same person from Bentley. I've sold a few figures that I've bought from Amazon, mostly because they were either dinky or the boxes weren't as nice as I would like them. No more than retail price though and only once in a while, this person seems to have new listings every week.

Anyways, went to Midland a few days ago. Target is pretty much empty because of the sale. BigW had nothing new and Kmart had a Megatron and TC. Went to Carousel last night, MYER was closed, Kmart literally only had ONE TC and a few Cyberverse toys, Target had one Spinster and a few other Siege figures I can't remember, most likely gone now. Toymate Cannington had nothing new, I tried picking up a Prowl but they were all dinky and I couldn't reach the top shelf - didn't want to ask an employee for help since it was nearly closing time.

Might head to Morley and some MYERs today so I'll keep you all posted.

Nah, this person is selling for same price as retail or 5-10 under. Which is why it seems odd to me.
    And I know it's often toys that have been in store a week max from following sightings here. As I look at this thread and marketplace most days at the same time.

I understand (and loathe) legit scalpers, but this is like ........reverse scalping? I mena you've still got to head to where it is, or get it posted so better off with online etc.
    Just odd behavior imo.

Fair call - maybe they (or someone they live with) works there, that would make sense.

nothing near me, looks like the online amazon au will get the spinister in january or so as the us site has it listed as pre-ord for end of month.
    So im waiting till then as they have not turned up anywhere less than 20-30 km of where i live so far, and fuel is precious as im still off work - funding most purchases from sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Nah, this person is selling for same price as retail or 5-10 under. Which is why it seems odd to me.
    And I know it's often toys that have been in store a week max from following sightings here. As I look at this thread and marketplace most days at the same time.

I understand (and loathe) legit scalpers, but this is like ........reverse scalping? I mena you've still got to head to where it is, or get it posted so better off with online etc.
    Just odd behavior imo.

Fair call - maybe they (or someone they live with) works there, that would make sense.

nothing near me, looks like the online amazon au will get the spinister in january or so as the us site has it listed as pre-ord for end of month.
    So im waiting till then as they have not turned up anywhere less than 20-30 km of where i live so far, and fuel is precious as im still off work - funding most purchases from sales.
    They have a listing for Crosshair and Sideswipe for $40 each or both for $70. I've seen them sell Siege Voyagers for $55 from time to time. One thing for sure is their listings are inconsistent haha.

Yeah so I went to Karrinyup tonight. BigW has Siege 4x Thundercrackers (maybe 5, didn't count), 3x Megatrons, 2x Crosshairs and one Spinster since I took one of the two there (though I will warn you, that Spinster has MAJOR scratches on his faceplate). MYER had a Studio Series Rampage, Longhaul (top of the box peeled), Hightower and a Drift. In terms of Siege they had Red Alerts, a Chromia, 3x Shockwaves and 3x Starscreams.

Went to Joondalup Lake Shopping Centre - luckily before it was closed due to emergency reasons? Target had only two SS Hightowers and nothing else Transformers related from what I could see.

MYER had SS Rampage, Brawl, Hightower, Dropkick (Helicopter), Shatter (Car) and Cogman (Box not in good condition). They also had 3x Siege Starscreams, 4 or 5 Chromias, I believe a few Brunts and a lot of Titans Returns Voyagers that for some reason look like they just stocked brand new.

BigW had 2x Siege Sideswipes, 2x Crosshairs, 2x Spinsters and I can't remember the rest since there's nothing else new. Kmart had 3x Siege Thundercrackers, one Megatron and a few of the usual deluxe Siege and SS figures.

Saw Siege Spinister and Crosshairs at Baldivis KMart on Saturday.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Absolutely nothing worth mentioning at Carousel as of this morning. This includes Target, Kmart, Myer and Toymate..... I will find you one day Astrotrain!

My pre-order one is not due to next year, will likely end up selling Astro as im not too impressed with it. But by then Im guessing they will be a shelf warming memory like most leader class figures (such as januarys 2019 Leader ones still haunting stores now)

Kmart Maddington has a Crosshairs. Seemed to have restocked with Studio Series. Didn’t look through them but there was a KSI Boss and Long Haul. And Hightower.

Kmart Baldivis has Studio Series pogostick constructicon, Scrapmetal, Shatter (car), Dropkick (car and helo), Cogman.
    Seige Thundercracker (many), Megatron (3), one each of deluxes Sideswipe, Spinister, Cog, Chromia, and Brunt.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.