Page 459 of 608 FirstFirst ... 439449454455456457458459460461462463464469479 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Nice, Studio Soundsave. I'll be having a search for him this week.

I don't think this has been mentioned and wasn't in the obvious spot.

The isle behind the TF section at Kmart Maddington has 2 diecast truck non transforming G1 Optimus Primes, made by Jada if anyone is interested in those.

Target Carousel - A few Botbots and 2 big Cyberverse figures and that's it, no other Transformers toys.

Myer Carousel - Studio Series Grimlock, Blackout, Dropkick, Longhaul, KSI Boss. Siege Shockwave, Starscream. Old Cyberverse and a few Bumblebee movie.

Kmart Carousel - Cyberverse Spark Armors and no other figures.

Toymate Cannington - nothing new. 1x Siege Omega Supreme $299. 2x POTP Moonracer, 1x Blackwing. The Sludge is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Target Carousel - A few Botbots and 2 big Cyberverse figures and that's it, no other Transformers toys.

Myer Carousel - Studio Series Grimlock, Blackout, Dropkick, Longhaul, KSI Boss. Siege Shockwave, Starscream. Old Cyberverse and a few Bumblebee movie.

Kmart Carousel - Cyberverse Spark Armors and no other figures.

Toymate Cannington - nothing new. 1x Siege Omega Supreme $299. 2x POTP Moonracer, 1x Blackwing. The Sludge is gone.
    did they have more than one Omega? I never got the one I bought elsewhere over a year ago so trying to see if I can pick up one elsewhere.

I only saw one. On my visits over the last several weeks there's been 0-3 at a time, so I think they are still able to get stock. The TFs are on the back wall right hand corner of the boys section with the Omegas usually on the bottom shelf.

There was still one Omega on the shelves when I visited Toymate on Sunday (16/2).

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    did they have more than one Omega? I never got the one I bought elsewhere over a year ago so trying to see if I can pick up one elsewhere.
    I'd wait... i think the other is just waiting for the rest of your orders... do you want to be stuck with 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I'd wait... i think the other is just waiting for the rest of your orders... do you want to be stuck with 2?
    This is the WA Tf sightings thread and specifically about TOYMATE cannington in my post. I have bought some odds and ends there but not an Omega Supreme, so I don't really understand your post sorry?

The toy I did buy elsewhere, online was due mid last year and never sent to me, hence my looking around for one now, when I have been off work for 3 weeks, have no money and no way to actually buy it, but maybe it will still be there next month when hopefully I will have had some more work and can possibly get the #1 toy I most wanted to get in 2019, pre-ordered early.... and did not get, despite spending the money for it, .....which I also do not have due to *reasons* not relevant in this particular thread that I now only talk about on Facebook as I've been asked not to mention said *reasons* on this forum so I respect that request and also ask to please keep this thread about WA specific things, toy sigthings etc.

I only saw one. On my visits over the last several weeks there's been 0-3 at a time, so I think they are still able to get stock. The TFs are on the back wall right hand corner of the boys section with the Omegas usually on the bottom shelf.
    Thank you. Fingers crossed I can get one. Missed the amazon sale as was still expecting the one I paid for. Pure frustration!

Was it the clean version or the tattooed ROTF/DOTM version?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Was it the clean version or the tattooed ROTF/DOTM version?
    Siege Starscream.