Page 461 of 609 FirstFirst ... 441451456457458459460461462463464465466471481 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Target Carousel - No stock except Botbots series 3 packs on sale ($12 from $15).

Myer Carousel - Nothing much new, Studio Series Shatter. No Earthrise.

Kmart Carousel - Spark Armor Shockwave, Ratchet, Prowl and Starscream. A couple of old Cyberverses. No other TFs.

Toymate Cannington - Botbots series 2 & 3 and a lonely series 1 single. Nothing new. No Omegas or shelf labels for them. No Earthrise.

Toyworld Midland has the Earthrise stuff now. I can only assume it's the same as the other places - no deluxes.

I grabbed Starscream, I saw Hoist.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Toyworld Midland has the Earthrise stuff now. I can only assume it's the same as the other places - no deluxes.

I grabbed Starscream, I saw Hoist.
    Was just there. Still 2 Grapples, 1 Wheeljack, 1 Cliffjumper, 2 Ironworks and 1 Astrotrain at a respectable $74.99 (Siege Astrotrain was $99.99 there a few months back) Tonnes of the Micromasters an Battlemaster to last 20 years.

Stopped at Myer Morley en route home
    Saw earthrise Optimus Grapple Astrotrain and a micromasters set.... but no deluxes
    It was nearly closing time and I didn’t have the heart to make a staff member look.

Kalamunda Toyworld had the following from Earthrise

- Starscream
    - Grapple
    - Astrotrain
    - Ironworks
    - Cliffjumper

Didn't see Optimus Prime, and I did have a bit of a look around for him. Wasn't really aware of any of the Masters size class figures but I don't ever really buy those so am kind of blind to them.

They had two Wheeljacks at the start of yesterday and now have none - I bought one, and had to exchange it for the other as there was a part missing from the first one.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Earthrise Leaders and deluxes at Myer Carousel this morning.

Kmart Carousel have new Studio Series Deluxes. 3 bikes, Soundwave etc. Longhaul voyager

Can confirm Omega Metro's sighting at Kmart Carousel this morning (think I saw you OM, ha!) - 2 each of SS52 Chromia set, SS51 Soundwave, SS50 Hot Rod, SS49 Bumblebee. Also SS42 Longhaul, SS43 KSI Boss. Cyberverse Adentures deluxes Optimus, Bumblebee, Shockwave, Megatron. No Earthrise.

Myer Carousel - 3x ER Astrotrain, no Optimus, 2x Grapple. Cyberverse Adventures Energon Armor Shockwave and Optimus, and all 4 deluxes.

Target Carousel - nothing new. No ER.

Toymate Cannington - nothing new. No ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Can confirm Omega Metro's sighting at Kmart Carousel this morning (think I saw you OM, ha!) - 2 each of SS52 Chromia set, SS51 Soundwave, SS50 Hot Rod, SS49 Bumblebee. Also SS42 Longhaul, SS43 KSI Boss. Cyberverse Adentures deluxes Optimus, Bumblebee, Shockwave, Megatron. No Earthrise.

Myer Carousel - 3x ER Astrotrain, no Optimus, 2x Grapple. Cyberverse Adventures Energon Armor Shockwave and Optimus, and all 4 deluxes.

Target Carousel - nothing new. No ER.

Toymate Cannington - nothing new. No ER.
    Lol. So you did the rounds today too. I only go in Kmart to look at the Hot Wheels but swing past the Transformers on the way out. That Studio Series Soundwave looks awesome. I nearly bought one but don’t do Studio stuff anymore.

Myer CBD also has the new Earth Rise leaders, voyagers and deluxes.