Page 462 of 609 FirstFirst ... 442452457458459460461462463464465466467472482 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Earthrise Deluxes and voyagers at Kmart Armadale. Approx 2 of each

Still no ER deluxes at Myer Morley.... I did find a studio leader Grimlock with a voyager price tag, plus their 20 per cent off sale which mean I got it for $40!!
    When I left they were fixing the prices on the other leaders.

Kmart Belmont - Academy Rescue Team 4 pack, Cyberverse Adventures deluxes, no ER.

BigW Belmont - Nothing new. No ER.

Kmart East Vic Park - Nothing new. No ER. Rise of the Combiners TCG single packs clearance $2.50.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 7th March 2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added TCG clearance

Trying to catch up on Wave 1/2 figures for Siege and SS, mainly deluxe class/micromasters/battlemasters. Any places that still have them around from what you guys can remember? They're available online but most of them are scalped or $10+ shipping. Live in the Perth region so anywhere beyond Joondalup or Bentley is out of reach for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Trying to catch up on Wave 1/2 figures for Siege and SS, mainly deluxe class/micromasters/battlemasters. Any places that still have them around from what you guys can remember? They're available online but most of them are scalped or $10+ shipping. Live in the Perth region so anywhere beyond Joondalup or Bentley is out of reach for me. Thanks.
    Wave 1 Micromasters were pretty scarcely released in Australia. You’re almost certainly going to have to pay postage there.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

At Garden City right now... Kmart has one each of ER Grapple, Wheeljack and Ironworks, and some SS new BB and Hot Rod.
    Only new thing I saw at Myer is an ER Starscream
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

I grabbed the Voyager Hoist and Scout Cliffjumper... although both packed as Deluxe. You’d feel ripped if you only got the Scout sized Cliffy but getting both evens it out somewhat!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    At Garden City right now... Kmart has one each of ER Grapple, Wheeljack and Ironworks, and some SS new BB and Hot Rod.
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 7th March 2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    No leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    No leaders?
    Unfortunately no...

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Siege Battlemasters
    Lionizer - I think Toymate Cannington.
    Firedrive - not seen.
    Blowpipe - not seen.
    Pteraxadon - Big W Belmont today in the clearance section $8, maybe also Toymate Cannington.
    Aimless - I think Toymate Cannington, not sure.

Siege Micromasters
    Roadhandler - not seen.
    Storm Cloud - not seen.
    Topshot - not seen.
    Laserbeak - I think Toymate Cannington. Seen in the last couple of months randomly at Big W and Kmart but not recently. They were on clearance.
    Red Heat - I think Toymate Cannington. Seen in the last couple of months randomly at Big W and Kmart but not recently. They were on clearance.

Siege Deluxe
    Sideswipe - Big W Belmont has one today.
    Cog - There was one at Kmart Mirrabooka on 20/2/20 but not seen recently otherwise.
    Hound - Toymate Cannington.
    Skytread - not seen.
    Chromia - Toymate Cannington.
    Ironhide - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon used to have them a few months ago.
    Sixgun - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon and Carousel used to have them a few months ago.
    Prowl - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon used to have them a few months ago.

I have not seen any Studio Series wave 1 or 2 deluxes.

Best bet would be Toymate Cannington. They tend to keep older stock longer than the discount stores and the deluxes are only $25.