Page 463 of 608 FirstFirst ... 443453458459460461462463464465466467468473483 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Siege Battlemasters
    Lionizer - I think Toymate Cannington.
    Firedrive - not seen.
    Blowpipe - not seen.
    Pteraxadon - Big W Belmont today in the clearance section $8, maybe also Toymate Cannington.
    Aimless - I think Toymate Cannington, not sure.

Siege Micromasters
    Roadhandler - not seen.
    Storm Cloud - not seen.
    Topshot - not seen.
    Laserbeak - I think Toymate Cannington. Seen in the last couple of months randomly at Big W and Kmart but not recently. They were on clearance.
    Red Heat - I think Toymate Cannington. Seen in the last couple of months randomly at Big W and Kmart but not recently. They were on clearance.

Siege Deluxe
    Sideswipe - Big W Belmont has one today.
    Cog - There was one at Kmart Mirrabooka on 20/2/20 but not seen recently otherwise.
    Hound - Toymate Cannington.
    Skytread - not seen.
    Chromia - Toymate Cannington.
    Ironhide - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon used to have them a few months ago.
    Sixgun - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon and Carousel used to have them a few months ago.
    Prowl - not seen for a long time. Myer Booragoon used to have them a few months ago.

I have not seen any Studio Series wave 1 or 2 deluxes.

Best bet would be Toymate Cannington. They tend to keep older stock longer than the discount stores and the deluxes are only $25.
    I'll check out Toymate then, cheers mate!

Someone in WA, I think it's Starcorp, has a lot of that early waves Seige stuff up on eBay. I just saw LB and Ravage at Target South St

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Someone in WA, I think it's Starcorp, has a lot of that early waves Seige stuff up on eBay.
    Nope. Not me

Saw a Siege Hound at Midland this morning. Can’t remember if it was BigW or Target though. Not much else around. No ER at Kmart.

Ended up having no time to head down to Cannington, went to MYER Morley but didn't check Target or Kmart.

They had one ER Grapple left - eyes were painted poorly so I would not recommend, 3 x Shockwaves, 4 x Siege Starscreams, 2 x SS Cogs, 2 x SS car Shatters, 2 x SS Longhauls, 3 x SS KSI Bosses, a SS helicopter Dropkick and about 5 x BAF Cyberverse figures as well as some other ones I'm not really knowledgeable on.

I might come back and pick up another Shatter since the one I got from Amazon has a dented box. Discount ends tomorrow, so where ever you fellas are good luck at your MYERs store - especially you guys in Cannington, there is a Facebook seller who buys up figures from MYER Carousel with employee discount and resells them I believe. Happy hunting.

Ah sorry. Good to know Omega Metro is Starcorp, I've picked a couple things up off you before, Hi. Here's that link Georgii

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?s...ne=true&_pgn=1

Toymate Cannington has no new ER or SS, but old siege deluxe are now $25.

K-mart Carousel has latest deluxe wave ER (Cliffy, Hoist, etc), and Grapple.
    Myer has 3 x ER Astrotrain and 1 x Grapple but nothing else new.

Edit: Coles is completely OUT OF TOILET PAPER :O
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 9th March 2020 at 03:44 PM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Coles is completely OUT OF TOILET PAPER :O
    Time to start using all that packaging I've kept....

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    good luck at your MYERs store - especially you guys in Cannington, there is a Facebook seller who buys up figures from MYER Carousel with employee discount and resells them I believe. Happy hunting.
    That's the 2 female sellers in Cannington, eh?
    I bought once from them and they were claiming they get their stock from abroad.
    However, they only ever get local stuff and nothing exciting... plus their prices can be a little silly at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    That's the 2 female sellers in Cannington, eh?
    I bought once from them and they were claiming they get their stock from abroad.
    However, they only ever get local stuff and nothing exciting... plus their prices can be a little silly at times.
    Yeah doubt that they get their things abroad, especially since they deal in marketplace and a lot of the stuff they sell can be found locally. My dad used to work at MYERs and had generous discount on many items and resell some of them - he hoarded a lot of things over the years which we only just recently got rid off haha. But yeah, it's only speculation and it's not like they're doing much harm - unlike the toilet paper panic buyers ugh.

Anyways, I went back to MYER Morley as I said. HOWEVER I am excited to say that Deluxe Earthrise figures have made it in! Yesterday they weren't on the shelf but when I came in there were:
    2 x Cliffjumpers, 1 x Wheeljack, 1 x Hoist and 1 x Astrotrain. Is this the first instance of MYERs getting in deluxe ER figs? (EDIT: Nvm. Still cool seeing more of them coming in though!)

I picked up the only Hoist and one of the CJs. Left Astrotrain because I know he'll go on sale online eventually and the box was chewed up by my standards. Contemplated picking WJ up but his face had a bad paint blob and his autobot insignia was crooked. Grapple is still sitting there from yesterday. I was regretting not picking up Shatter yesterday and it paid off somehow lol.

Cannington coles no toilet paper
    Cannington woolies only couple left

Oh this is the transformers sightings not toilet paper sightings, my bad!