Page 464 of 609 FirstFirst ... 444454459460461462463464465466467468469474484 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Forgot to mention - Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and Starscream are on clearance at MYERs to make space for the new Earth Rise toys. $50 for the leaders and $30 for the voyager. Probably will vary by location but in Morley there's still plenty of Shockwaves and Starscreams if you've been waiting for them to go down EDIT: Only Morley has these clearances unless there are other stores with an abundance of them. I may head down to Carousel and Toy Mate tomorrow so I'll let you all know if anything's changed.
    Last edited by Georgii; 10th March 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Cannington:
    MYER - SS 3 x KSI Bosses, 3 x Longhauls, 1 x Grimlock, 2 x Blackouts, 3 x Helicopter Dropkicks, 2 x Scrapmetals, 2 x Car Shatters and 1 x Cog. ER 2 x Astrotrains, 2 x Hoists, 1 x Ironwork and SG 2 x Shockwaves, can't remember anything else.
    Kmart - ER 1 x Wheeljack, 1 x Ironworks, 1 x Cliffjumper, 2 x Hoists and 2 x Grapples. They may be gone though, a happy family walked through pointing out there's Transformers which is why I got Grapple when I had the chance lol.
    Target - nothing at all, there was only one cyberverse toy. Everytime I go to Target there's been no Transformers - are they selling them out quick or not getting them in at all? Barely anything for the past half year other than Morley.
    ToyMate - nothing new, they're out of Prowl and Ironhide so I gotta chase them online... just the usual shelf-warmers (Red Alert, Chromia, Hound and Brunt).

Belmont:
    BigW - SS 2 x Arcee 3-pack, 2 x Soundwaves, 2 x WWII Hotrods, 2 x 2007 Camaro Bee. Siege 2 x Thundercrackers, 1 x Sideswipe and 1 x Crosshairs. They didn't have item codes for the new SS figures so be warned!
    Kmart - ER 1 x Cliffjumper and 1 x Ironworks.

Spent most of my savings so, today I only picked up Soundwave and Grapple. That's it for me for a while. Oh well, happy hunting guys. EDIT: Whoops, had my Kmart experience mixed up. Sorry if that inconvenienced anyone. Fixed.
    Last edited by Georgii; 12th March 2020 at 05:08 PM.

Very detailed sightings, Georgii - thanks!
    Don't bother about Target Cannington as they've strangely not bothered with anything Transformers or Star Wars it seems.
    I've got a loose mint Ironhide and Prowl if you're keen... only ever displayed. PM me if you're interested

The SS Soundwaves at Belmont Big W were all gone by the time I got there at 7pm yesterday evening.

Still 2x ea of Arcee Sisters, HotRod WW2 and BB 2007.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Very detailed sightings, Georgii - thanks!
    Don't bother about Target Cannington as they've strangely not bothered with anything Transformers or Star Wars it seems.
    I've got a loose mint Ironhide and Prowl if you're keen... only ever displayed. PM me if you're interested
    Haha thank you. All good, I don't have money to spend and space is becoming an issue for me anyways. Keep them comfortable in your collection.

Looked like Kardinya Kmart was recently stocked.

No starscream or cliffjumper.
    I picked up the solitary SS soundwave and Hoist + an ironworks and wheeljack.

What was left last night:
    1 Ironworks
    1 Wheeljack
    2 Grapples

2 SS hot Rod
    Other SS toys i couldn't remember as I was only interested in Soundwave.

Also some power rangers legacy figures but no pink ranger or any others from the might morphing line.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Forgot to mention - Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and Starscream are on clearance at MYERs to make space for the new Earth Rise toys. $50 for the leaders and $30 for the voyager. Probably will vary by location but in Morley there's still plenty of Shockwaves and Starscreams if you've been waiting for them to go down EDIT: Only Morley has these clearances unless there are other stores with an abundance of them. I may head down to Carousel and Toy Mate tomorrow so I'll let you all know if anything's changed.
    Many thanks for the heads up; picked up a Shockwave the other night. Been waiting a while for a more affordable price.

Sometimes it pays off to wait

Kmart Mirrabooka has Earthrise. Two Starscreams and Grapples, 1 Hoist, 1 Wheeljack, 1 ironworks.

I took a cliff jumper. Starscream looks cool, but im not going to start replacing my chug seekers.

Garden City K-Mart has been wiped clean of TFs, wow that didn’t last long!
    Myer has 1 each of current ER deluxe wave at $35ea, and Grapple, and Astrotrain.
    SS only the unwanted Hot Rod and BB from current deluxe wave.
    Oh and Siege Leader Shockwave on clearance for $50 (about 10 there).
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Not sure if this post fits here, but on Amazon Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime is up for $50 - for those who don't have Amazon Prime it's $9.99 for express shipping. Comes from Amazon AU, temporarily out of stock so get your orders in quick if any of you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    Many thanks for the heads up; picked up a Shockwave the other night. Been waiting a while for a more affordable price.
    Happy to hear that! No worries.