Page 465 of 609 FirstFirst ... 445455460461462463464465466467468469470475485 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Not sure if this post fits here, but on Amazon Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime is up for $50 - for those who don't have Amazon Prime it's $9.99 for express shipping. Comes from Amazon AU, temporarily out of stock so get your orders in quick if any of you are interested.

Happy to hear that! No worries.
    Earth ride stars ream also avail for 53.61. A lil dearer than rrp but u save on petrol! (Prime members only lol)

Not a great deal at Joondalup. Myer did the Earthrise Micromasters and 1 Starscream. Nothing of interest at Kmart, Target or BigW or Toymate. Toymate does have Omega Supremes if anyone’s looking. Shelves full of old crap at Target Clarkson. 2 Ironworks, 1 Grapple and 1 Beaten up Starscream at Kmart. No pink Power Rangers as I took it.

1 ER leader Optimus and Micromasters at Myer Carousel. Also 2 Leader Shockwaves for $50 on the clearance table.

Edit...Target has ER Battlemasters and Voyagers.
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 19th March 2020 at 01:03 PM.

Saw you again OM!

Myer Carousel - HAD the ER Optimus but I saw some guy take it around 10am. Around that time, the 2 Siege Shockwaves were still on the clearance table. There was also a Bumblebee movie Energon Igniter Dropkick helicopter $25 and a Spark Armor Solar Shot Shockwave $20 at the table. Also at Myer, Cyberverse Adventures Energon Armor Optimus and Shockwave, and Build a Figures; ER Trip-Up and Bombshock packs; Studio Series Grimlock, KSI Boss, Dropkick, Scrapmetal, Long Haul, Cogman and Shatter.

Target Carousel - ER Soundbarrier, Smashdown. I couldn't see the Voyagers but maybe I was blind or they were taken. Bot Bots series 3 and 4.

Kmart Carousel - Cyberverse Adventure Build a Figures. No ER or Studio Series.

Toymate Cannington - Nothing new. No ER.

Toyworld Kalamunda

1x TLK Leader Megatron for $99.99. If this drops to $50 again I am grabbing it.
    1x ER Grapple
    1x WFCS Thundercracker
    1x ea of ER Hoist, Cliffjumper and WFCS Brunt and Chromia

A bucnh of the smaller classes too but I don't really pay attention to those.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

BigW Riverton had all the Earthrise stuff on cages as well as some Studio Series (don’t know what ones). Got Wheeljack to complete my ER stuff. Price matched to Kmarts $29 of course.

Kmart Baldivis has some ER stuff. Grapple, Hoist, Starscream, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, and Ironworks.
    Also some SS Brawls.
    No ER Optimus which is all I'm after...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

ER Prime, Astro, Hoist, Grapple, CJ and Screamer
    Seige Screamer for $30
    Cyberverse Scraplet and those BAFs
    SS 2007 Meg's, Long haul, KSI, Cogman

Found at Myer Morley just now

Got to MYER Morley a half-hour before they closed. I picked up the last ER Prime (reluctantly) and one of the two Astrotrains that were left. Got one of the six ER Starscreams that were there.

WFC - 1x Siege Starscream, 5x ER Starscreams, 6x Grapples, 3x Ironworks, 3x Wheeljacks, 3x Hoists, 3x CJs and 1x Astrotrain. (Might've been more deluxes, didn't count)
    SS - 2x KSI Bosses, 1x Longhaul, 1x Cog. (Apparently 2007 Megs was there but I didn't look at the SS stuff properly)

Like a true idiot, I didn't pick a fourth figure and get it half off as well. Forgot GALVATOM mentioned 2007 Megs, would've picked him up if I remembered. Not sure if there was any left because I didn't look at the new shelf properly. Oh well, was in a rush - maybe next sale... Stay safe people!
    Last edited by Georgii; 23rd March 2020 at 12:50 AM.

Good one Georgii! ER Optimus and Astro is a pretty good deal. That's $67.50 each or 25% off. Especially since OP is being bought up quickly, at least until the next restock.