Page 466 of 609 FirstFirst ... 446456461462463464465466467468469470471476486 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Good one Georgii! ER Optimus and Astro is a pretty good deal. That's $67.50 each or 25% off. Especially since OP is being bought up quickly, at least until the next restock.
    Thanks! I actually went to MYER because I saw your post about the deal as well as GALVATOM's post. Thought I'd take the chance haha. I'm a bit bummed I missed out on a bit more, but we shouldn't get too greedy right? I'm happy with Astro but Prime has an unsightly scratch on his crest and a bit on the rest of his head. Hate to be a hoarder but I might resell him if I don't get over it by tomorrow.

Myer Carousel is packed full of Earthrise stuff. About 6 Optimus Primes. Plenty of voyagers and deluxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Myer Carousel is packed full of Earthrise stuff. About 6 Optimus Primes. Plenty of voyagers and deluxes.
    Hey Georgii, maybe you can swap your damaged OP, before Myer shuts down.

Hey Georgii, maybe you can swap your damaged OP, before Myer shuts down.
    Are you allowed to swap from different store locations? If so I'll probably do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Are you allowed to swap from different store locations? If so I'll probably do that.
    Yes you can. Or alternatively Morley may have restocked OPs too - could call to check. At this time of writing all WA Myers show stock for Leaders.

Myer Booragoon has a few of the ER deluxes, Grapple, and Leader Astrotrain. Didnt see Starscream, and there were no Leader Optimus. (bah!)
    Also has SS Blackout, Grimlock, and KSI Boss.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Yes you can. Or alternatively Morley may have restocked OPs too - could call to check. At this time of writing all WA Myers show stock for Leaders.
    Sweet! Thanks. Had a little trouble exchanging since I bought it on sale, so it conflicted with the regular price of the OP I wanted to exchange with. The lady at the register was nice about it and fixed that up. The box is slightly worse than the one I had but the figure itself is much better. I didn't go to Morley, last night I stayed up doing work so no reports there for today and I have a bad headache now.

Went to Carousel but didn't have time to look at the other stores. But wow I have not seen that many Transformers stacked in one place in a loooong time. Omega Metro was correct in that regard. I only looked at Earthrise stuff.
    Deluxe - A bunch of Wheeljacks, CJs, Ironworks and a few Hoists though I didn't count them
    Voyager - 6x Starscreams and 6x Hoists
    Leader - 3x Astotrains and 2x OPs including the one I exchanged, I would recommend skipping them as the other one there had awful paint for the mouthplate

Also question, does the MYER price label peel off easily without leaving residue? Usually I don't mind them but the placement is bad. The last time I went to Carousel one of the Astrotrains had a bunch of them hanging off his box lol.

In my hunt for ER Optimus, I swung past Toyworld Success (Beeliar Drive).
    They had one Optimus!!

Also have:
    ER
    • Deluxes ($37) Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Ironworks, Hoist
    • Voy ($55) Grapple (x1), Starscream (x2)
    • Leader ($99) Astrotrain (x2)
    • Bombshock+Growl, Trip-Up+Daddy-O $20

SIEGE
    • Deluxes ($25) Refraktor (x7), Brunt (x5), Red Alert (x1)
    • Voy ($40) Thundercracker (x5), Starscream (x1), Megatron (x3)
    • Ravage+Laserbeak $15
    • Omega Supreme $300

STUDIO SERIES
    • Deluxes ($35) Dropkick (helo), Scrapmetal, Cogman, Drift (helo)

TLK
    • Voyager Megatron (x3) $35

TF4
    • Leader Grimlock $90
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    In my hunt for ER Optimus, I swung past Toyworld Success (Beeliar Drive).
    They had one Optimus!!
    Good for you klyston! But ouch at $99!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Also question, does the MYER price label peel off easily without leaving residue? Usually I don't mind them but the placement is bad.
    Not sure. I've not peeled any off Transformer boxes but the ones I've peeled off Lego boxes have left a residue. If you are careful peeling the sticker initially and then dab the residue with the sticker it can appear as if no sticker had been applied, but then Lego cardboard/ink may be different. And if the box has been sitting on the sticker for a while, it's harder. There's also the risk of tearing the top layer of the cardboard.