Page 469 of 609 FirstFirst ... 449459464465466467468469470471472473474479489 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    BigW Belmont - 3x ER Grapple, 1x Ironworks, 1x CJ, 1x SG Thundercracker, 1x Spinister, 3x SS KSI Boss, 1x Longhaul, 2x Hot Rod, 1x Arcee 3-pack.

Bought Hot Rod and reluctantly one of the Arcee 3-packs. Went to Belmont before closing time and that waiting queue at the entrance is a bit intimidating. First time I've gone out in 2 weeks so it was both refreshing and scary. Not a lot of people seemed to be wearing protective gear, mainly Asians seem to be wearing them myself included.
    I got there around opening and didn't have to line up to enter. But the lines to pay were long. Generally going first thing in the morning is a pleasant shopping experience but even at that time the toys section was busier than usual. 20% off all toys is a crowd pleaser. So folks I would advise going early if you can.

I wore a P2 respirator once to Belmont Forum - the ones the spray painters use with rubber seals and dual cartridges to filter fumes (I've used it for hobby painting). Got a few looks! Being Chinese, maybe they thought "What does he know that I don't?"

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    The queuing is pointless as you stand there amongst everyone else in line breathing in their germs instead of freely moving about. I was in line at Kmart Kardinya yesterday for 15 minutes then 5 minutes in the store. The whole thing would of took me 5 minutes in and out instead 20 if I didn’t have to line up.
    Ah but the million dollar question OM, did you get your Hot Wheels?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Ah but the million dollar question OM, did you get your Hot Wheels?!?
    No. They had stuff all. Stuff all Transformers too just to keep the thread on topic.

BigW Riverton - 3x ER Grapple, no deluxes (or even shelf tags). 2x Cyberverse BAF Shockwave, 2x Megatron ($12 each). Cyberverse Energon Armor OP and Shockwave. SS KSI Boss, Long Haul, 1x Hot Rod. 20% off all toys ends today.

Toymate Cannington - 1x ER Astrotrain, no OP, 1x Grapple, several of each of wave 1 deluxes, several Soundbarriers and Smashdowns, several Bombshock and Trip-Up packs. Lots of Siege Ravage and Red Heat packs, 2x Brunts, >3 Refraktors and 2x Chromias ($25). Lots of MPM5 Barricades ($79). No Omega Supremes or shelf tags. Their ERs are more expensive so ask for a price match, which they did for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Lots of MPM5 Barricades ($79)

There' s an obscene amount of those. I took a picture the other day. There are TWENTY FIVE of them.

It will take them an age to ship them all unless they cut them to below $50.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

BigW Midland have the die-cast 2007 movie old rusty Camaro Bumblebee for $39. Jada Hollywood rides. 1:24 scale. Also Knight Rider and Deadpool Taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    BigW Midland have the die-cast 2007 movie old rusty Camaro Bumblebee for $39. Jada Hollywood rides. 1:24 scale. Also Knight Rider and Deadpool Taxi.
    That Knight Rider is very tempting!

Full range of ER Deluxes for $39 at Toymate Cannington. No SS whatsoever, even the old shelf warmers are no longer there.

Don’t waste your time at Kmart or Target, total wipeout with no new stuff at all.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

BigW Belmont - Studio Series 1x Soundwave, 4x Bike trio, 3x Hot Rod, 1x Bumblebee. Earthrise 7x Grapple. Siege 2x Thundercracker. All Cyberverse Build a Figures. Cyberverse Scouts Wheeljack Gravity Cannon, Grimlock Chomp Jaw, Megatron Fusion Mace, Optimus Energon Axe, Starscream Wingslice.

Kmart Belmont - very little other than recent Rescue Bots Academy. Siege 1x Cog. No Earthrise or SS. Rescue Bots Flip Racers on clearance $3 (had only 1 Blurr in torn package), Bot Bots 8 pack series 3 on clearance ($19). Wheeljack Gravity Cannon.

Kmart East Vic Park - very little. No Earthrise. Single Bot Bots 8 pack season 2 on clearance ($19). Cyberverse Spark Armor Battle Class on clearance but sold out, Build a Figure Megatron and Shockwave.

Myer Garden City - SS Longhaul, Mixmaster, Grimlock, KSI Boss, Blackout, SS22 Dropkick. 1x Siege Shockwave. Heaps of ER Optimus Primes and Astrotrains, heaps of all ER deluxes, 1x Trip-Up pack and 1x Bombshock pack. All Cyberverse Build a Figures. Cyberverse warrior class Gnaw and Deadlock, Spark Armor Grimlock, Energon Armor Optimus, other old Cyberverse.

Kmart Booragoon - ER 4x Grapple, 3x Ironworks, 4x Cliffjumper. 1x SS Longhaul. Series 2 and 3 Bot Bot 8 packs on clearance $19. 1x Chase Flip Racer on clearance $3. Cyberverse Build a Figures Optimus Primes, Megatrons, Shockwaves. Spark Armor Battle Class on clearance but none there.