Page 46 of 610 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Found 2 Voyager Longhauls and 1 Grindor at Kmart Kardinya at about 9:15 this morning (all 3 still there when I left).

They changed their action figure section to the next aisle over. No Leader figures at all, tonnes of BB Helmets where I would assume the Leaders would be. 3 deluxe figures, Brawl, 'Bot Jet (name?) and a Trax-plated Mudflap.

Not much else new or exciting that I noticed. Unless a SW-TF General Grievous is new (star-fighter version).

Kmart Innaloo had about 3-4 long hauls and the same for grindor, Big W karyyinup has Chromina, Skids and Wheelie a few of each.
    Oh and there where two reduced toys 1 dirtboss at Big W for packaging issues($10) and a Movie 1 starscream at target or kmart(cant remember) innaloo for $20 cause there was something wrong with his legs.

carousel kmart had 2 grindors and 1 longhaul. I first took one grindor and tried to price match it (against the target catalogue) at the express lane, the girl there said i couldn't price match cos it was a different picture! even tried to reason with her that the price was for the VOYAGER class and she still insisted that to get a price match the picture must be in the catalogue .

So i said i'll look for it in target; couldn't find one. I then went back to kmart to pick up the other grindor and price matched it at the games/dvd section and the girl there happily price matched it for me .

So yeah in short, 1 grindor and 1 longhaul at carousel kmart as of 7pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    carousel kmart had 2 grindors and 1 longhaul. I first took one grindor and tried to price match it (against the target catalogue) at the express lane, the girl there said i couldn't price match cos it was a different picture! even tried to reason with her that the price was for the VOYAGER class and she still insisted that to get a price match the picture must be in the catalogue .

So i said i'll look for it in target; couldn't find one. I then went back to kmart to pick up the other grindor and price matched it at the games/dvd section and the girl there happily price matched it for me .

So yeah in short, 1 grindor and 1 longhaul at carousel kmart as of 7pm today.
    lol i grabbed the last long haul, no grindor left but not sure if i wanted him. I never got M1 Blackout, Any good??

Also i got Robot heroes Predaking(G1), Riccochet(G1), Inferno(BW), Cheetor(BM), Tankor(BM), Tigertron(BW) at TRU Cannington.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Also i got Robot heroes Predaking(G1), Riccochet(G1), Inferno(BW), Cheetor(BM), Tankor(BM), Tigertron(BW) at TRU Cannington.
    Predaking robot hero?, this I must see

Edit: I checked tfwiki and it says: The US release of this two-pack has been cancelled, but it has been found in Singapore, Germany, the UK and Russia
    I'd be almost tempted to buy a few and sell them on ebay.
    Last edited by Zahhak; 30th July 2009 at 11:37 PM.

nothing at morley hoping to buy fallen but cant find him anywhere along with jetfire

funny last week i felt like stopping tf collecting..may still do....

lol i grabbed the last long haul, no grindor left but not sure if i wanted him. I never got M1 Blackout, Any good??

lol was a bit skeptical as he's like the exact same mold as Blackout; but yea he's pretty awesome if u don't own blackout. Btw there's an evac still available at myers carousel (blackout repaint); he's ugly as feck thou.

Was tempted to get longhaul too (he was awesome in the game); but lookin at the quality of the robot mold of the toy kinda put me off (he looks shite compared to the movie/game lol)

Do you remember if there were any other Robot Heroes?

STRATOSPHERE at Toyworld Whitfords

1 left
    Last edited by Jetfire; 31st July 2009 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Do you remember if there were any other Robot Heroes?
    No other new 1s. Was after prowl(g1) laserbeak(g1) megatron(rid) optimus(rid) sharkticon(g1) and snarl(g1) as they r the same wave. No success tho. Plenty of old waves (silverbolt) and movie 2 wave1