Page 472 of 608 FirstFirst ... 452462467468469470471472473474475476477482492 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Went to Midland gate and Mirabooka square.

Midland gate BIGW:
    [SS] 1 x Mixmaster, 2 x '07 Megatrons, 3 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia, 2 x Hotrods, 2 x Soundwaves
    [ER] 8 x Skylynx, 3 x Grapples, 1 x Ironworks

Mirabooka square BIGW:

[SS] 1 x Mixmaster, 2 x '07 Megatrons, 2 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia, 1 x Soundwave
    [ER] 3 x Grapples and a few deluxes I can't remember

KMART had nothing new, one each of ER Starscream and Grapple and at least two each of every deluxe of wave 1. In terms of SS they had two Longhauls, one KSI Boss, Soundwave and Arcee/Elita/Chromia. If you planned on getting Skylynx at Mirabooka BIGW they're not on the shelves since it seems like they lack the space for it, so you'll have to ask for it as snaketales has posted. A bunch of people are hoarding and laybying so act quickly or order online!

Warnbro BigW has 3 SkyLynx.
    Heaps of other figs, except ER leaders & SS Jetfire.

EDIT: Was in a rush, so didnt count everything. Stock of ER Grapple & Starscream, SS Megatron (TFTM and DOTM), SS Crankcase, Shatter, HotRod, Soundwave, (Voyager) Mixmaster.
    Last edited by klystron; 18th June 2020 at 09:41 PM.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Just got Sky-Lynx from Belmont. All too easy. Going pretty quickly. No ER Leaders
    Thanks for heads up, picked up the last Sky Lynx at Belmont this arvo, amazing figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Sky Lynx is in... just held a box but placed it back on the shelf as I'm not feeling it somehow.
    There should be enough for fans judging by what was on the shelves.
    Yeah well, actually all gone at Belmont as of 6pm yesterday (I asked staff to check stock also)...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

BigW Belmont - No Sky Lynx or ER Leaders or ER Deluxes, lots of Grapples, 2x Starscream. 1x Siege Thundercracker (poor guy has been sitting there for weeks). A few SS54 Megatrons, 1x SS49 Bumblebee, a few SS51 Soundwaves, a few SS50 Hot Rods, 1x SS40 Shatter, a couple of SS52 bike trios.

Kmart Belmont - Almost no TFs. A few Rescue Bots, a Fusion Mace Megatron and a Gravity Cannon Wheeljack.

Kmart East Vic Park - Nothing new except Build a Figure Grimlock and Hot Rod.

Not sure if this is a first sighting: Kmart Innaloo has the new WFC Trilogy toys, wave 1 deluxe and voyagers spotted!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Not sure if this is a first sighting: Kmart Innaloo has the new WFC Trilogy toys, wave 1 deluxe and voyagers spotted!
    Your birthday surprise! Your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Went to Midland gate and Mirabooka square.

Midland gate BIGW:
    [SS] 1 x Mixmaster, 2 x '07 Megatrons, 3 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia, 2 x Hotrods, 2 x Soundwaves
    [ER] 8 x Skylynx, 3 x Grapples, 1 x Ironworks

Mirabooka square BIGW:

[SS] 1 x Mixmaster, 2 x '07 Megatrons, 2 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia, 1 x Soundwave
    [ER] 3 x Grapples and a few deluxes I can't remember

KMART had nothing new, one each of ER Starscream and Grapple and at least two each of every deluxe of wave 1. In terms of SS they had two Longhauls, one KSI Boss, Soundwave and Arcee/Elita/Chromia. If you planned on getting Skylynx at Mirabooka BIGW they're not on the shelves since it seems like they lack the space for it, so you'll have to ask for it as snaketales has posted. A bunch of people are hoarding and laybying so act quickly or order online!
    The online lynx's were gone in a single day (after waiting in virtual line/que for hours...) as they only had a really stupidly small amount alloted for the online sales (mentioned on FB Ozformers page by El Hefe)

I'm glad some of you guys managed to get some stuff.
    It's sad how rubbish it is finding TF's here in WA.

So glad I went online pre-order for 90% of anything I wanted this year as it's been the leanest year yet imo, I noticed that most stores did the january / no wave 1 trick again. Not everywhere, but most places. Understandable as chain store sales are in the toilet and I am really grateful our local Big W did not shut down with the others, its hardly ever gets TF stuff, but does get other things like the odd pokemon, SW Black and odd random stuff that I end up buying like JP.

I mainly go for generations, but the one line that did turn up reasonable well in last 12 months has been majortiy of the Studio Series releases, but not all of them.

In midland this morning:
    Two sky lynxes on big w shelves in toy section, heaps of grapples but no starscreams
    Kmart had what looks like full complement of Netflix deluxes and voyagers (minus one hotline now)

Anyone found any sale Astro Trains?
    Im going to order one next week at full RRP online as no luck at big w