Page 474 of 609 FirstFirst ... 454464469470471472473474475476477478479484494 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I don't think it's weird for two Sky Lynxes to be sold over 24 hours, based on the times we posted (me Saturday, you Sunday). It's been a popular item and I believe Saturdays are a big shopping day.

Morley Kmart yesterday (Sunday) just had the Clifffjumper etc deluxes
    Mirrabooka Kmart today (Monday) had the Netflix deluxes, one Netflix Megatron that I bought, and replica G1 Bumblebee, Gears and Swerve.
    Gears. Yeah ha!

Went to Midland Gate today.

BIGW
    SS: 1 x Roadbuster (first sighting?), 4 x Soundwaves, 3 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia
    ER: 2 x Grapples, 1 x Hoist, 1 x Ironworks, 1 x Cliffjumper

KMART
    SS: 2 x Arcee/Elita/Chromia and I don't remember the rest
    ER: 1 x Hoist, 1 x Cliffjumper and I don't remember the rest
    SG: 3 x Netflix Hotlinks, 3 x Netflix Megatrons, 1 x Netflix Chromia, 1 x Netflix Sideswipe

Last time I went to Midland Gate BIGW for Skylynx I didn't see Roadbuster, I think we can expect more figures from SS Wave 9 to pop up as stores refill their shelves - saw two Roadbusters and picked one up. Also weren't Jetfire and DOTM Megatron meant to show up? Or were they sold in the first week? I understand people have seen ER Leaders but I haven't seen SS Leaders anywhere at any major retail since Target late 2018.

I passed on the Netflix Voyagers, spent a lot this week and they all looked dinky. Hotlink's face was poorly painted on every copy I saw. The faces of the Megatrons were either scratched or the eyes had a unsightly cut similar to the original mold. Where have the Netflix Voyagers been sighted? I might check out Mirabooka tomorrow to see if they've restocked since Monday.
    Last edited by Georgii; 24th June 2020 at 11:20 PM.

Kmart Carousel have the Netflix Voyagers and deluxes. G1 Minibots. A few Cyberverse things and a heap of Legion/Legends class Bumblebee Movie bots.

Midland KMart had a single Netflix Sideswipe and Chromia left. They had 4x Megatrons and 1x Hotlink.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Kmart Carousel - Netflix 1x Hotlink (has bit of overspray from face onto helmet), 1x Megatron (were 2 Hotlinks and Megs but I bought one of each), 2x Hound, 2x Sideswipe, 2x Mirage, 1x Chromia, 1x Scrapface. ER 2x Grapple, 2x Ironwork, 1x Hoist. No G1 minicars.

Target Carousel - ER 2x Cliffjumper, 2x Wheeljack, 2x Hoist, 1x Ironworks, lots of Soundbarriers and Smashdowns. Cyberverse 1 Step Changers Turbo Talon Whirl, Sting Shot Bee, Whirlwind Slash Bludgeon, Gravity Cannon Wheeljack, Shock Blast Shockwave. Cyberverse Sneak Strike Deadlock. Build a Figure Shockwave. Bot Bots series 4 singles and 3 5-packs.

Myer Carousel - 20% off TFs. Heaps of ER Astrotrains, no Optimus. 4x Grapples, 1x Starscream, a few of all Deluxes, 1x Bombshock pack, 1x SS22 Dropkick and no other SS.

Toymate Cannington - ER several of all Deluxes, several Grapples, 3x Starscreams, several Soundbarriers/Smashdowns/Bombshock/Trip Up. Build a Figure 2x Hot Rod and 2x Grimlock.

BigW Warnbro has a single Sky Lynx.
    Also 1 ER Astrtrain, but I think I'm going to buy that...
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    BigW Warnbro has a single Sky Lynx.
    Also 1 ER Astrtrain, but I think I'm going to buy that...
    I did buy Astrotrain along with Sky lynx but had second thoughts and returned the next day......and bought G1 reissues

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

EN OH Netflix or G1 minibots at Kmart morley Saturday morning - there were some spark armour figures so I bought a Cheetor (so glad I held off buying one from Myer when they were more expensive)

Here's my money shot! Bay sucks - fans should direct those movies

Oh, there were 6-7 Skylynx left at Big-W Kwinana on Friday... I got that info forwarded from an FB group. I guess few of us live that way?
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Kmart East Vic Park - no ER or Netflix or G1 minibots. Spark Armors - a few each of Megatron Chopper Cut, Optimus Sky Turbine, Cheetor Sea Fury. And other Cyberverse (Scouts, 1 Step Changers...) but didn't look closely.