Page 476 of 609 FirstFirst ... 456466471472473474475476477478479480481486496 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Innaloo - G1 minicars 2x Swerve, 1x Bumblebee, 1x Tailgate. Netflix 1x Megatron, 3x Chromia, 1x Scrapface, 2x Sideswipe, 2x Hound, 1x Mirage. ER 1x Cliffjumper, 1x Ironworks, 1x Grapple. BAF 2x Hotrod, 1x Grimlock, 1 or 2 OP/Bumblebee/Megatron. Spark Armor Megatrons, OPs, Cheetors.

Target Innaloo - 3x Ironworks, 2x Hoist, 4x Cliffjumper, 1x Grapple, several TripUps and Bombshocks. 1x SS bike trio. BAF Megatrons and Shockwaves. Cyberverse 2x Cranium Crush Ramjet, 2x Sonic Uppercut Deadend.

Midland Toyworld - Earthrise: all wave 1 deluxes and voyagers there, wave 2 battlemasters (the snek and the Rung repack), leader class Prime and Astrotrain.

Seige: Prowl, Starscream, Thundercracker

Studio Series: 6x Hightower. That's it. None of his wavemates (which is a shame because I would probably have bought Drift on a whim).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Mirrabooka Kmart this morning (July 16) had one Netflix Chromia and two Netflix Hounds on the shelves

At Ellenbrook July 24 evening:
    Kmart had all Netflix deluxes except scrapface, also two Hotlinks
    Big W had five SS Sentinel Primes and four of whatever constructicon was in his wave

I found Quackles! There's another pack with him left at Target, Morley Galleria but someone scooped out the blind figure from that pack.
    They also have Rung and the snake battlemasters
    Only other noteworthy finds are 1 ER Prime hidden behind all the Astrotrains in Myer.

I have been to Toyworlds in Bunbury, Albany and Margaret River in the last week and they've all received packs of six SS Hightowers.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

BigW Belmont - 1x SS53 Mixmaster, 1x SS51 Soundwave. ER 5x Grapples, few of each of all wave 1 deluxes, no voyagers or Sky Lynx. BAF Hotrods, Grimlocks, OPs, 1x Bumblebee, 1x Shockwave. Cyberverse Adventures scouts 2x Twin Turbo Blast Shadow Striker. Series 5 BotBots 8 packs.

Kmart Belmont - Cyberverse Adventures scouts Twin Turbo Blast Shadow Striker, Shadow Shot Stealth Force Bumblebee. ER 1x Hoist, 1x Ironworks, 1x Grapple. BAF 1x Hot Rod. No G1 minicars. No Netflix.

Edit: Couldn't find much info on the CA scouts, but this is what I saw (image from internet):
    Last edited by Skyfire; 28th July 2020 at 03:00 PM.

Big W at Livingston Marketplace has quite a lot of stock.
    SS Sentinel Prime, Roadbuster, Shatter (jet), Arcee triplets, Soundwave, Mixmaster and Scrapper

ER all wave 1 deluxes and voyagers, I'll mention Starscream because he seems to be getting less visible

Not sure if SS Scrapper and Mixmaster are still in demand, but both are available at BigW Karrinyup.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Well this is is disappointing... this morning all Kmart Morley had was one cyberverse Whirl and one rescuebot.

That was it.