Page 505 of 609 FirstFirst ... 485495500501502503504505506507508509510515525 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

6x Gigawatt at Toymate Joondalup! 5 left now. $70.

Thought they had a 20% off Hasbro as an extra bonus but looks like that has ended.

Other than that still a bunch of Laserbeak & Ravage, ER Grapple, Starscream, Snapdragon, Cliffjumper, Ironworks.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Went to BigW Warnbro to see if they had any Sky Lynx's. They didnt. But I did see the tag for $149.
    What they did have:
    Siege Megs, Brunt, Ironworks, Reflector, Hound, and approximately 250 Thunderecrackers. Earthrise Snapdragon. Studio Series Shatter (jet), Cliffjumper, BBee (offroad jeep), Soundwave, and Topspin.
    They have sky lynx at my local big w, but it's still cheaper to get on amazon au
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...8784127&sr=8-1

Yeh, I got one off Amazon for $109 shipped.

EDIT: coly hrap its $141 now. Seems I timed that just right!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

If anyone sees any NETFLIX Soundwave AFTER today (being 25th) please post.
    I may go on a drive for one, but I know most are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I always post this sighting if I see it and how many, given how popular he has been. I sometimes go to Kardinya and Booragoon, so if I see him there, I will post when I'm in the store and hide him at the back of the shelf. Hopefully that will give you a good chance. Also, try calling the stores first thing in the morning and asking to hold one for you. They can check their systems for stock in other stores (but it is not error-free) and you can try calling those and asking for a hold. The good sales people will even offer to hold before you request it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I always post this sighting if I see it and how many, given how popular he has been. I sometimes go to Kardinya and Booragoon, so if I see him there, I will post when I'm in the store and hide him at the back of the shelf. Hopefully that will give you a good chance. Also, try calling the stores first thing in the morning and asking to hold one for you. They can check their systems for stock in other stores (but it is not error-free) and you can try calling those and asking for a hold. The good sales people will even offer to hold before you request it.
    Second this.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    If I see one I'll take it to the service desk and ask them to hold it, they will for 24 hours. Will post here if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I did used to call ahead to see if places had stock, but I found with multiple megatrons/prime/soundwave across so many lines that it's just a real headache expecting the poor store employee to be able to make sense of which product it is, so I just do a round every couple of months and see what is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit242 View Post
    If I see one I'll take it to the service desk and ask them to hold it, they will for 24 hours. Will post here if it happens.
    Thank you.

Toymate Innaloo had nothing really of note. SS Voyager sentinel prime, SS deluxe satellite soundwave (I think). But no gigawatts or SS86.