Page 522 of 609 FirstFirst ... 502512517518519520521522523524525526527532542 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    If I see one in Garden City or Kardinya (probably the closest I'll get to you) I will post here, get the shop to hold it under a name and PM you that name.
    Please don't get them to hold it, just post here if you see them thanks.

Lol not sure what I was expecting. Kmart kardinya looks the same as before lockdown lol:

Big w Bunbury has 2 hot rods and a scourge if you are willing to drive that far $45 each
    Edit: 5 hot rods, 2 scourges ($45) at kmart Bunbury. 2 g1 primes now at $59
    Last edited by Dipperpines225; 6th February 2021 at 02:29 PM.

Two Hot Rods and one Scourge at Myer City.

Target Bullcreek - KD 2x each Deluxes (minus 1 Warpath I bought), 3x Optimus Primal (1 is behind the other 2 in the photo), 2x Cyclonus (minus 1 I bought), 1x ER Snapdragon:

Kmart Booragoon - nothing except 1x SS86 Jazz that I bought. No ER, no KD, no Netflix, no other SS, no G1.

Myer Booragoon - Soundwaves, Grapples and Ironworks, no other ER, no KD, no other SS:

Last edited by Skyfire; 6th February 2021 at 02:40 PM.

Target Bullcreek - KD 2x each Deluxes (minus 1 Warpath I bought), 3x Optimus Primal (1 is behind the other 2 in the photo), 2x Cyclonus (minus 1 I bought), 1x ER Snapdragon:
    Yeah.......no more Cyclonus now

Target Rocko has the new stuff but not put out yet but that has one less Cyclonus too.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I took the last KD Primal and Cheetor, none left from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGuy89 View Post
    Glad I was able to escape from work really early today then. And when I picked up Cyclonus, the toy area staff member was on the phone to someone who was asking what was on the shelf.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGuy89 View Post
    Like a Sharkticon feeding frenzy, ha ha! Poor Snapdragon is thinking "Awww c'mon!"

I've been keeping an eye on Kingdom after Toymate got them couple of weeks back (and quickly sold out). The Target website listings went up on 31 Jan and for Kmart 24 Jan. Both have shown no stock in Perth. But yesterday Target showed limited stock at Bull Creek and Innaloo. I called Innaloo this morning they said no stock anywhere. I went with my gut and called Bull Creek, with the results as I posted. The Target website this morning showed limited stock at Bull Creek, Morley, Innaloo, Midland, Whitford City, Rockingham (Bull Creek at this time of writing is now no stock - impressed the selling out updated that fast.)

So try calling or visiting Targets as the trucks have obviously come.

As for Kmart, the website today finally shows in stock - for Lakelands. I spoke to Kmart people last week and last Monday and they said the shipment is coming. So I think Kmart will get Kingdom within the next several days.

I spoke to Toymate Cannington last week and they said they will restock Kingdom soon, but couldn't tell me when.

Went to Big W Karrinyup

1x "Scourage, the tracker and his horsemen, the sweeps"

1x Son of a glitch Hot Rod also known as Rodimus "FAKE NEWS" prime

A lot of WFC Siege