Page 532 of 609 FirstFirst ... 512522527528529530531532533534535536537542552 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Midland- Big W whole heap of Cyberverse voyager Shockwave

Midland Target - no Transformers at all on the shelves. No tags for Headmasters

Midland Kmart- heap of WFC Kingdom Core Class bots, Studio Series ‘86 Hot Rod WFC Kingdom Primal and Cyclonus

Tonnes of $7.20 Bot Bots at Target Midland. Grabbed a Kingdom Blackarachnia from there at $23.20

Kmart East Vic Park late afternoon - 2x Cyberverse Rip Thrash Hammerbyte. KD 2x Warpath, 1x BA, 1x Paleo, 1x Cheetor, no Cores, no Voyagers. No SS but I did return a SS86 Jazz (nothing wrong with it). The Netflix Spoiler that was there for weeks seems to be gone.

Target Carousel have the full range of SS86 and Kingdom deluxe. Of course the sale finished yesterday

Ha ha, just missed you OM.

Kmart Carousel - KD 1x BA, 3x Core Prime, 2x Rattrap, 2x Vertebreak. RC 1:16 Hollywood Rides clearance $29 3x 2016 Bee Camaro.

Target Carousel - SS86 2x Jazz, 1x Kup, 3x Blurr. KD 1x Warpath, 2x Cheetor, 2x Paleo, 2x BA. No Headmaster nor tags.

Myer Carousel - SS 20+ Kup/Blurrs/Jazz. ER 2x Screamer, 2x Hoist, 2x Cliff, 1x Alicon.

Toymate Cannington - Caught up with OM there! KD well stocked, all wave 1 Deluxes/Voyagers/Cores, Leader Optimus Prime (didn't check for Beast Megs). SS86 Deluxes and a couple of SS62 Soundwaves. A box of Turbo Changer Bumblebee/Drift/Scorn/Cogman.

Big W Riverton - A couple of SS86 Hotrods and clearance Hyperdrive/Blackjacks. They do have the black T shirt with Optimus Prime in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL.

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...305981-dkgrey/

Found an 86 grimlock at myer Perth, it wasn't showing up as in stock. Wasn't any others

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    Found an 86 grimlock at myer Perth, it wasn't showing up as in stock. Wasn't any others
    They spose to be embargoed til the 29th. Most stores would have stock. Just holding them out the back. According to my Myer staff.

There shouldn't be an embargo date... it is just a new wave of Leader class Studio Series.

Generally the only time there is an embargo date is the release of a new Movie toyline.

Other toylines that have a documented release date/month by Hasbro are estimates of when stores should end up getting the stock from Hasbro, and are spaced apart to help make sure retailers have had enough time to clear out older stock, even if the stock arrives early at the Hasbro warehouse. Generally the stock gets sent out as soon as it arrives at Hasbro... to be put out for sale straight away.
    Those other toys or toylines that aren't supposed to be found in stores globally until a certain month just don't get sent out to stores until then... and once in retailers hands, they can do whatever they want with them.

Myer SS86 Grims seem to be an enigma. I had a conversation with a Myer Carousel lady about 2 weeks ago. I had asked about SS86 Grimlock and she said "Is it a new one?" And I said yes. Then she said there was something new coming out but they couldn't release it yet before some "soon" date. I assumed she was talking about Grim or maybe WFC Kingdom. Maybe she was talking rubbish, who knows?

A few weeks ago, I went to Myer Booragoon and asked "Do you have Studio Series Leader Class?" And the girl there said "Grimlock?"* Then she went on about people phoning in and how she sold a couple that week. (Maybe it was spiky, not cutesy, Grimlock... I didn't ask further). She then proceeded to look it up on the computer and found some stock at 3 Myers in Perth. Nobody here posted about finding them, so who knows?

It's strange that someone in the Melbourne City store got a Grimlock a few days ago but Perth would hold back? I can't make heads or tails of what Myer is doing.

*And that's how I met your mother .