Page 534 of 609 FirstFirst ... 514524529530531532533534535536537538539544554 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    They were still there this morning surprisingly. Saying that, I went to buy the Inferno and a Dinobot and they are ‘embargoed’ too. Like the Grimlock. It actually comes up on the registers as ‘recall item’ or something like that. So couldn’t sell them til the magic date. Weird
    Same story with some wave 2 deluxe in a QLD myer...

They were still there this morning surprisingly. Saying that, I went to buy the Inferno and a Dinobot and they are ‘embargoed’ too. Like the Grimlock. It actually comes up on the registers as ‘recall item’ or something like that. So couldn’t sell them til the magic date. Weird
    I was the one who saw you being refused at the registers then had the Dinobot taken off my hand too

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was the one who saw you being refused at the registers then had the Dinobot taken off my hand too
    Yeah. Guess they don’t want our cash this week.

Yeah. Guess they don’t want our cash this week.
    My family has store credits with Myer and I was waiting for them to stock Kingdom wave 1 so I can spend the credits. I now wonder if Myer is skipping wave 1 and selling from wave 2 instead.

And another fan I saw later this morning told me he bought a 86 Grimlock from Myer Morley this morning and there was still one when he left.

Ah Myer, you naughty little child... what ARE you up to? Now when we call to ask "Do you have...?", we'll have to add "Is it for sale?"

Edit: Also realised that's probably it for Wave 3 Earthrise Deluxes and Voyagers at general retail, unless by random stock chance. Myer was probably the last hope for Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Quintesson Judge etc to be found in the wild but now they are moving to Kingdom.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 13th March 2021 at 11:25 AM.

2x studio series grimlock left at Joondalup Myer. And they let you buy them!

Heaps of Siege Megatrons and Thundercrackers still at BigW Armadale. $25

Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm and Mindwipe $29 one of each at Target Joondalup

Myer still has1 SS Gimlock

ToyMate has a couple POTP Moonracers

And between all the other retailers there's pretty good stock if you still need some of the recent stuff.

Thanks AJ, I was coming home from my friend's place up here so great timing for me.
    Last edited by GALVATOM; 13th March 2021 at 03:09 PM.

happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm and Mindwipe $29 one of each at Target Joondalup

Myer still has1 SS Gimlock
    Thanks mate! Grabbed all of these. Almost didn't see the headmasters on the top shelf