Page 537 of 609 FirstFirst ... 517527532533534535536537538539540541542547557 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The email address can be changed, if you wanted to keep using the old username.... which could be easier to remember when logging in.
    Never mind that griffin i got the account back!

Went to Morley MYER. Floor 2 is closed so everything is moved down to Floor 1. Toy section is now to the right of the clothes section if you enter through the upstairs entrance from the food court.

Earthrise - 1 x Allicon, 1 x Grapple, 3 x Airwaves
    Studio Series - 1 x SS ROTF Soundwave, 3 x SS86 Kup, too many Blurrs and Jazz's to count. No voyagers or leaders were there when I came unfortunately.

Didn't check out Target or Kmart as I had to do some grocery shopping.

Just hit the motherload Toyworld Kalamunda has kingdom Ultra Magnus and Barney also voyager class Inferno and Dinobot and there sale started today leader class is $70 and voyager $40 no deluxes but

They also have kd Optimus for $70 if anyone is still chasing!

Sounds like only WA Toyworld stores got in the new stock, or at least, a fair bit of it, as the store locator on their website says all non-WA stores are out of stock of all the Leaders and most of the Voyagers.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sounds like only WA Toyworld stores got in the new stock, or at least, a fair bit of it, as the store locator on their website says all non-WA stores are out of stock of all the Leaders and most of the Voyagers.
    I checked store stock this morning and nothing even showed up here in Perth. My Ultra Magnus is coming from QLD.

Hahaha I bought Ultra Magnus this morning from Kalamunda Toyworld they had about 5 of them

I didn't see any WFCK Magnuses at Kalamunda Toyworld when I popped in at about 10:00 this morning, so they might have all gone. There is still the one WFCS Magnus that's been hanging around for two years though.

There were 3x Beast Megatrons remaining, and 4x Voyager Dinbots left. Didn't see any other WFCK stuff at all aside from the Core Class figures that were there last week (Prime and Rattrap).

The owner of the store (who also is the owner of Midland Toyworld I think) mentioned that the Fossilisers are being bought up pretty quick in bulk because apparently there are a few local collectors REALLY into the fan mode combined version thing.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I didn't see any WFCK Magnuses at Kalamunda Toyworld when I popped in at about 10:00 this morning, so they might have all gone. There is still the one WFCS Magnus that's been hanging around for two years though.

There were 3x Beast Megatrons remaining, and 4x Voyager Dinbots left. Didn't see any other WFCK stuff at all aside from the Core Class figures that were there last week (Prime and Rattrap).

The owner of the store (who also is the owner of Midland Toyworld I think) mentioned that the Fossilisers are being bought up pretty quick in bulk because apparently there are a few local collectors REALLY into the fan mode combined version thing.
    I git there when store opened at 9 was the only person there grabbed Magnus and Inferno there were still quite a few left but put it on here when I left store so maybe a few people flocked up there!

I called in Kalamunda Toyworld at 9 this morning to pickup my Inferno and Marvel Legends order. She said someone came in yesterday and bought a big pile of them.
    Absolutely nothing worth mentioning at Belmont or even Carousel. Zing Carousel had a Airrazor on the bench but it was all squashed and it was someone’s preorder so someone’s not gonna be happy. She pulled a minty Huffer out of the box for me.