Page 538 of 609 FirstFirst ... 518528533534535536537538539540541542543548558 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I didn't see any WFCK Magnuses at Kalamunda Toyworld when I popped in at about 10:00 this morning, so they might have all gone. There is still the one WFCS Magnus that's been hanging around for two years though.

There were 3x Beast Megatrons remaining, and 4x Voyager Dinbots left. Didn't see any other WFCK stuff at all aside from the Core Class figures that were there last week (Prime and Rattrap).

The owner of the store (who also is the owner of Midland Toyworld I think) mentioned that the Fossilisers are being bought up pretty quick in bulk because apparently there are a few local collectors REALLY into the fan mode combined version thing.
    3 Dinobots and 3 Beast Megatrons left at Toyworld Kalamunda.

Target CBD today - 3 Kingdom Warpaths, 1 or 2 Buzzworthy Bees, 3 SS86 Jazz

Myer CBD - Handful of Earthrise (Grapple, Snapdragon, Airwave). Plenty of all 3 SS86 deluxes, 2 Leader Grimlock+Wheelie left, no voyagers.

Picked up my Amazon package, SS-86-01 Jazz from Myer CBD

and snagged SS-15 Bumblebee from Target CBD

2x BW megs and like 5+ Dinobot at Toyworld Midland

Is Toyworld Cockburn on its last legs? Its been a few years since I went there and it had this really sad barren vibe to it. Stock was sparse and spread out along the shelves. They had one SS 86 Hot Rod and that was it, other than the cartoon kids peg warmers. Star Wars stuff was non-existent and the Lego range, which should be their bread and butter was pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Is Toyworld Cockburn on its last legs? Its been a few years since I went there and it had this really sad barren vibe to it. Stock was sparse and spread out along the shelves. They had one SS 86 Hot Rod and that was it, other than the cartoon kids peg warmers. Star Wars stuff was non-existent and the Lego range, which should be their bread and butter was pretty average.
    Last time I was in there was about a year ago, and even then it felt... dated?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Cannington Carousel

ZING
    1 Kingdom Ractonite $39 & Selects Deepcover $40
    Target
    2 each of the Buzzworthy Studio Series repacks
    Toymate
    2x Beast Megs

Lots of Wave 1 Kingdom, wave 1 Earthrise and SS86 stuff between them.

Also Ellenbrook Central around lunchtime I saw a legends sized Cyberverse purple Ramjet I've not noticed before in Kmart

Kmart East Vic Park - Kingdom 2x Paleo, 1x Warpath, 2x Core Prime, 2x Rattrap, 1x Vertebreak. Siege 1x Blowpipe, 2x Caliburst, 3x Aimless.

The 2nd wave of Headmasters are at Target Midland Weirdwolf Skull Cruncher Highbrow and Hardhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Anything new usually does get sold pretty quickly but yeah I have noticed that its getting thinner with the stock. I do know they were having problems with their suppliers late last year/early this year but I haven't talked to them for a few months.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.