Page 603 of 609 FirstFirst ... 583593598599600601602603604605606607608 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Had this issue here in Canberra - my case was if the website shows it as ready to go then that is what's advertised and if they wish to hold it to the embargo date they should fix the product page (I suspect this error has occurred due to these items being bumped once or twice from early to mid August). I got my Snarl on Tuesday (which I had prepaid for months ago) and went back for Brawn yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post
    People spotting Snarl at JB's, anyone having trouble buying? I was just going to wait for a sale, but had some vouchers to use so purchased yesterday under click and collect. They said it was ready, but when I went there, they said it couldn't be released until Friday. No big deal, just curious, as it seems like other people are having no issue.
    I had no problem collecting Snarl from Forrest Chase yesterday (Thurs). These embargos have occurred before at JB and seems to be luck of the draw whether a store/staff member releases an item or not. Which store was yours?

Kmart East Vic Park had a SS86 Sludge, as per the new website listing. I have not seen a Studio Series Leader at Kmart for a long while. C'mon Snarl ! No Legacy. I've also noted at a few Kmarts the restocking of SS93 Hot Rod, 92 Crosshairs, 82 Ratchet, 86 Arcee in the last several days.

JB HI FI Rockingham has a good assortment of the Toxitron wave.
    Was only quickly dashing in to pick something up (and check for the new Black Widow figure), but it was hard to miss those colours in a main aisle display.
    Didnt see a SS86 Snarl.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the HotShot + Jolt figs, and SS102 Optimus were both there as well.
    Last edited by klystron; 18th August 2023 at 11:22 PM.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Not much exciting at Belmont Forum:

Big W - sale on.1x Legacy Evo Leo Prime - so there may be Tarns at other stores (on sale!). SS86 Sludge and Coronation Starscream. Single Legacy Elita-1. World's Smallest Bee, Screamer, Optimus $10.40 each. Micro Machines mini sets wave 1 not on sale $22.

Kmart - SS86 Sludge and Coronation Starscream, 90 Galvatron, 86 Arcees. No Legacy.

JB - retro TFTM G1 Kickbacks, Perceptors, Starscreams, Thundercrackers, Hot Rods.

Toymate Cannington has retro vintage Beast Wars Rattrap and Cheetor; ReAction Super7 Mirage, Arcee, Jazz, Starscream, Cheetor, Dinobot, BW Megatron, Blackarachnia; Legacy Evo Core Sludge (this is recent to the store after sitting on Legacy Core wave 1 and then nothing forever, and the first time I've seen Legacy Evo Core at a bricks and mortar shop outside of JB Hi-Fi); Legacy Pointblank wave (no Deadends).

JB Hifi Midland Gate hasn't got anything super exciting. They've got all of the Toxitron wave except Grimlock, and plenty of backstock of the last waves of Legacy (Voyager Armada Starscream era). They've still got a couple of re-issue Studio Series Grimlocks and a couple of those Core Optimus Primes with the trailer and Bumblebee.

None of the new high demand stuff is left (no Gamer Edition Studio Series, no SS102 Primes).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Kmart Belmont has SS86 Voyager Ironhide, Starscream, Sludge and Arcees. I've never seen 86 Ironhide at a Kmart before.

JB HiFi Clayton Street had the full set of the G1 movie colour reissues (the full set of released seekers, Hound, whichever Insecticon they did, Hot Rod and Perceptor).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Nothing caught my eye at Big W Riverton - SS98 Cheetor, 97 Airazors, 86 Sludges. Legacy Ev Leo Primes, Metalhawks, TMII Megs. Legacy Galvatrons, Skullgrins (one without a head). World's Smallest Bees, Starscreams, Optimuses.