Page 9 of 609 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Wink From last Thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Toyworld Freo: blah blah blah, 1x Universe Smokescreen, blah blah blah.
    Woohoo, rare first sighting! Ten points for Blitzwing!

if anyone sees or has a spare Universe 2 Prowl

can ya buy it for me and i'll pay you back at the next meetup?

ta

Hey Guys,
    Quick one: Toyworld Success has restocked with heaps of Animated.
    1x Blurr
    1x Swindle
    1x Samurai Prowl
    5+ Leader Bulkheads
    5+ Snarl
    5+ Jazz
    2+ Soundwave

Sorry to say I picked up the last Waspinator, but who knows there may have been more there I didn't see.

Btw Roller I've seen heaps of Uni Prowls down south of the river, Kmart Kardinya had atleast one as did Toyworld Freo, but I am afraid I cannot buy it for you as I do not attend meets. Just FYI.
    Last edited by Bumbleb33; 5th March 2009 at 05:57 PM.

Target in Rockingham is an absolute desert for TF's........there was nothing at all for the 20% off toys and Kmart had new Animated stuff but nothing much in the Universe range apart from Ironhide that I picked up and finally nothing much at Toyworld either. Also Roller if you want a Universe Prowl I can get one I think for $25 (if still available). Will look at other shops further south on Saturday for any sightings.

Midland

Target
    Nothing. Well I did see a misplaced robot legends cheetor vs waspinator
    Kmart
    Nothing new. Universe Tankor, Prowl, Powerglide, Silverbolt, Onslaught, Superion.
    Big W
    Replenished on the new wave of Universe Deluxes. Multiple Cheetors, Cyclonus', Hounds and Starscreams sighted as well as Acid Storm. There are also the usual shelfwarming ultras.

Toyworld
    Same stuff as Big W plus plenty of mighty mugs, pinkimus prime and the universe combiners.

I dont particularly hunt for Animated or Legends + Robot Heroes figures. I didn't notice anything fresh though.

TRU Cannington:

Universe Cheetor, Dinobot, Smokescreen, Cyclonus, Starscream at $30 each.
    Also Universe Legends Bumblebee, Brawn, Beachcomber but didn't check the price.

JB Hifi Cannington (the old one):

Animated DVD Volume Two "Lost and Found" at $18.99, contains 4 episodes: Nanosec, Along Came a Spider, Sound and Fury, and of course Lost and Found.

TRU Morley had the new Dinobot, Smokescreen and Cheetor, Cyclonus, Hound.

Roller... I found a Prowl at Kmart Morley. I'm not going to be in the state for a week or so, so I stashed it behind a leader class Bulkhead below.

Target in Cannington/Carousel has one Silverbolt and One animated Cybertron mode Megatron. The Megatron was stashed behind a huge Star Wars Millenium Falcon Box on the bottom shelf incase I changed my mind and wanted it..but I don't so its there for $37(20% off) if anyones interested.

Also in TRU on the very top shelf behind the red sign that says robots was some deluxe figures they didn't stack but I couldn't reach to see them all.

Kmart had alot of Starscreams and Myer had pretty much nothing. Not that it matters considering their animated deluxes were $39.95.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    TRU Morley had the new Dinobot, Smokescreen and Cheetor, Cyclonus, Hound.

Roller... I found a Prowl at Kmart Morley. I'm not going to be in the state for a week or so, so I stashed it behind a leader class Bulkhead below.
    thanks pal

i think Valkyrie79 is getting me one, but we'll see

thanks all for your h elp

Hey Guys,
    Not a sighting but some news about Shockwave, spoke with Paul over at Figuresdirect last night this what he had to say:

"In checking a product list that I have from Hasbro before sending this email I noticed that there are NO Voyager assortments due for release here in Australia for the first four months of 2009.

With that I mind, I have the feeling that we’re most likely not going to see Shockwave or any future Voyager Animated TFs in Australia due to the fact that the movie line is due very soon and I suspect Hasbro Australia will put all their effort into that particular line."

Paul definitely seems to be on the money, does it strike anyone as odd that we have gotten all the deluxes that came out after Shockwave in the US before our release of Shockwave.
    Plus consider the rumoured cancellation of the Animated show combined with Rumours of running down the production of Animated figures, deluxes sell best that is why that is probably why that is all we are seeing.

I am off to buy Shockwave from Ebay and pay some hideous price for him.

Have a good one fellas.