Page 169 of 609 FirstFirst ... 149159164165166167168169170171172173174179189 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 6085

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I went on a hunt for topspin today...no luck. I did however see 4 Warpaths at Kmart morely!
    Saw about 4 Topsins at Target Morley today. Obviously didnt look hard enough They were down in the Manchester area on a end ready for the toy sale

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Saw about 4 Topsins at Target Morley today. Obviously didnt look hard enough They were down in the Manchester area on a end ready for the toy sale
    ah right. lol yeah i skipped target since they weren't on special yet.

Speaking of Toyworld, Balcatta had Lugnut, Strafe and Grappel going for $30 each!

Plus a whole pile of generations going for dirt cheap, if anyone is looking for a laser prime, get there!

Just got home from visiting the GF.
    If anyone is after Generations Kmart Innaloo should have you what you're after they had Wheeljack, Kup, Scourge and Warpath

Dropped by Target Carousel earlier today
    DOTM Topspin was sighted along with Jolt and for any interested parties there are x2 Topspin and 1 Jolt hidden on the top row (If looking at the Transformers) behind you behind some sort of kiddy play and learn giraffe thing.

DOTM Voyager Starscream and Ratchet Repaints were also sighted. Screamer looks like he has custard all over his face.
    Last edited by Aqua Prime; 12th July 2011 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Just got home from visiting the GF.
    If anyone is after Generations Kmart Innaloo should have you what you're after they had Wheeljack, Kup, Scourge and Warpath

Dropped by Carousel earlier today
    DOTM Topspin was sighted along with Jolt and for any interested parties there are x2 Topspin and 1 Jolt hidden on the top row (If looking at the Transformers) behind you behind some sort of kiddy play and learn giraffe thing.

DOTM Voyager Starscream and Ratchet Repaints were also sighted. Scream looks like he has custard all over his face.
    The topspin in carousel kmart or target ?

Sorry Target. I've now edited that post.

Dropped by Midland Gate hoping to grab Topspin & Roadbuster on sale, but NO LUCK - Big-W & Kmart a little decimated! But nice surprise:

Kmart Midland Gate:
    Generations on the shelves - Warpath x1, Wheeljack x2, Kup x1, Scourge x1, and Thundercracker x2 (!!)
    Some random DOTM Deluxes but no Roadbuster or Topspin - they did have 2 of the exclusive Sideswipes, I liked the bright colours so nabbed one

Target Midland Gate:
    Still quite a few DOTM Deluxes & Voyagers on the shelves, along with a whole stack of DOTM Leader Ironhides ready for sale next Thurs it looks. I'll have to pop in early to grab a Roadbuster (if they are still there) but no Topspin! Grrr!

Big-W was simply in a mess...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Popped out to Belmont Forum during lunch hour...

Kmart:
    Stacks of Generations - 3+ each of Warpath, TC, and Wheeljack. No Kup or Scourge.
    Also bunch of random DOTM Deluxes, Voyagers, & Leader Sentinel & Bee. No Topspins.
    Still got 2 exclusive Deluxe Bees left, no exclusive Sideswipes though.
    Managed to get Laserbeak for $12

Big-W
    Surprisingly good stock of DOTM Deluxes, although once again no Topspins!
    There was even one Skyhammer left - weapon included
    Happy to get my Roadbuster on discount at last.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Went by Innaloo after work - crazy I know, but the movie seems to have revived the excitement of these 'hunts' for me

Kmart:
    Not a bad range, all DOTM wave 1 Voyagers & all Leaders out.
    Deluxes a little limited to shelf-warmers Bees, Crankcase, and more common ones. No Topspin.
    Generations have been decimated - I saw 2 Wheeljacks only.
    NB there are two areas of TFs, although this may be cut after the sale.

Target:
    A bit of an eye-opener in that half the floor space has been converted into what looks like a TRU.
    DOTM Voyagers & Leaders as per Kmart above.
    Deluxes again mainly more common ones, although had a couple of TC & Laserbeaks (is it me or is this guy being snapped up quick after the film showed?).
    Again, no Topspin.
    NB as for Kmart, there are two areas of TFs.

As an aside, for those of us who work (I'm sure some make $100+/hr), you'd think that ebay makes more sense than driving around the city, but internet just doesn't replicate the thrill!

For those at joondalup...i saw an asian edition of bumblebee at big w! was tempted to buy it! but god...the packaging was horrid! looked like it had a boxing match with the english versions of the toy. Scanned at the same price as well as the english editions.

It was great to see the difference. The main difference i saw that the chest bit on the american edition has some bits coated in a vomit like yellow whilst the japanese version uses the same yellow throughout.