Page 440 of 609 FirstFirst ... 420430435436437438439440441442443444445450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Found a TLK premier Crosshairs at Thornlie square Coles for $13 so keep an eye out at Coles stores for cheap TLK deluxes if you're interested as they've appeared over east as well.

One each of TLK bumblebee crosshairs and drift at Coles Morley
    One wfcs nautica and 4-5 starscreams at Kmart Morley

I got the last WFCS Ironhide and Sixgun at Target Midland Gate.

There are 2x WFCS Prowls left. I couldn't bring myself to buy them - they looked too dinky in person.

There are a whole bunch of Starscreams and Soundwaves if anyone is interested in those figures.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I didn’t like prowl from the pics but in hand...I’m digging him a lot! I’ve grown to love his car mode too. Transformation is sleek too!

Hi all, long time member, first time messenger.
    Has anyone found an WFCS Optimus Prime Voyagers in Perth for Target and Kmart?
    I've rang around, and it looks like we've only received Wave 2 Voyagers Starscream and Soundwave.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    Hi all, long time member, first time messenger.
    Has anyone found an WFCS Optimus Prime Voyagers in Perth for Target and Kmart?
    I've rang around, and it looks like we've only received Wave 2 Voyagers Starscream and Soundwave.
    Cheers
    Hello there!

As I understand it, state wide it's only Toyworld that received wave 1 of the Deluxe, Voyager and Leader figures. I've not seen them anywhere else personally, and I've not read about them being seen anywhere else.

I don't know how much luck you'll get tracking down any of the wave 1 figures anymore - I think they went fairly quickly. I can vouch for Toyworld Kalamunda not having any remaining at all as of this week, Toyworld Claremont only having a single Shockwave and a Cog as of about 5 weeks ago, and Toyworld Midland having a single Shockwave left as of 4 weeks ago.

You may wish to try your hand online.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Delayed posting here apologies, was doing the rounds last Sunday/Monday:

Kmart Warwick Grove had the very strange thing of having only a single Siege Voyager Starscream with no other Siege toys I could spot anywhere. Couldn't even find the $49 sticker on the shelf.

Kmart Carousel finally had Siege Deluxes wave 2 (as per Sharky McShark doesn't look like they got wave 1 at all), but zero Voyager or Leader. They did have the Weaponizer figures though.
    Also had Studio Series Wave 5 Deluxes, all 5 available on shelf.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Hello there!

As I understand it, state wide it's only Toyworld that received wave 1 of the Deluxe, Voyager and Leader figures. I've not seen them anywhere else personally, and I've not read about them being seen anywhere else.

I don't know how much luck you'll get tracking down any of the wave 1 figures anymore - I think they went fairly quickly. I can vouch for Toyworld Kalamunda not having any remaining at all as of this week, Toyworld Claremont only having a single Shockwave and a Cog as of about 5 weeks ago, and Toyworld Midland having a single Shockwave left as of 4 weeks ago.

You may wish to try your hand online.
    Thanks for the info and suggestions.
    I initially tried to find an Optimus a couple months back from Toyworld had some, but I wasn't in time.
    Will keep my eyes peeled online.

Target gateways had siege wave 2 deluxes still when i went there 3 days ago.
    Bought nothing as waiting on pre orders.

Toymate Cannington...
    Heaps of Starscream, Soundwave, Sixgun, Chromia, Ironhide.
    Support your local store and grab em all!!!