Page 488 of 609 FirstFirst ... 468478483484485486487488489490491492493498508 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Both

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Both
    Just to confirm, you're saying they have the new optimus and soundwave packs?

The woman who I was on the phone to called out Megatron and Shockwave for the voyagers. Without being there in person I can't confirm if they had the others, but I'll check tonight when I go in and pick them up. There are two Kmarts at Clarkson now as well, so if you decide to check for yourself before then, be sure to look in both stores. I'm not sure how their stock is divided. They definitely have all the wave 2 deluxe netflix figures, she read them out to me. I hope that helps.

Thanks AJ!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    The woman who I was on the phone to called out Megatron and Shockwave for the voyagers. Without being there in person I can't confirm if they had the others, but I'll check tonight when I go in and pick them up. There are two Kmarts at Clarkson now as well, so if you decide to check for yourself before then, be sure to look in both stores. I'm not sure how their stock is divided. They definitely have all the wave 2 deluxe netflix figures, she read them out to me. I hope that helps.
    Wave 2 netflix deluxe, but only wave 1 megatron and hot link from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    Wave 2 netflix deluxe, but only wave 1 megatron and hot link from what I can see.
    That sounds right. Nobody on this board has yet to report wave 2 voyagers (Optimus and Soundwave 3 packs). At least Megatron and Hotlink are good for those that missed out. They sold out fast in Perth last time. And perhaps a good indication of getting Bumbleebee restocked in the future when he sells out in the next few weeks? Netflix showing up a week after the catalogue sounds right too - expect wider appearances around Perth soon. And while you're at Kmart, have a look for G1 Warpath, Gears and Optimus Prime! I wonder if we'll get them in Perth (in adequate numbers).

Quote Originally Posted by mrodo View Post
    Yep, confirmed. Only Netflix Jacky left. They did have one Studio Series Blitzwing at the back of the shelf if anyone is still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    That sounds right. Nobody on this board has yet to report wave 2 voyagers (Optimus and Soundwave 3 packs). At least Megatron and Hotlink are good for those that missed out. They sold out fast in Perth last time. And perhaps a good indication of getting Bumbleebee restocked in the future when he sells out in the next few weeks? Netflix showing up a week after the catalogue sounds right too - expect wider appearances around Perth soon. And while you're at Kmart, have a look for G1 Warpath, Gears and Optimus Prime! I wonder if we'll get them in Perth (in adequate numbers).
    I have been hunting for Gears|Warpath for awhile and still no damn luck with them in my area.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

This evening Kmart Morley had the Netflix magnus spoiler boxes, megs and Hotlink voyagers and w2 deluxes in trolleys around the store, I guess to get ready to put on shelves
    I grabbed an Elita 1
    Last edited by snaketales; 5th November 2020 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Emoji didn’t work

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    This evening Kmart Morley had the Netflix magnus spoiler boxes, megs and Hotlink voyagers and w2 deluxes in trolleys around the store, I guess to get ready to put on shelves
    I grabbed an Elita 1
    This is weird... I popped in the following morning and there was no sign of them in the toy aisles. Did a quick walk around and didn't spot them.
    Either they're well hidden, still out the back or someone bought them all