Page 599 of 609 FirstFirst ... 579589594595596597598599600601602603604 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6085

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Thanks HOF. I picked up a SS86 Core Ironhide from Forrest Chase. There's about 6 left. I also saw a SS-99 Battletrap and a BB-44 Optimus Prime.

Myer has 25% off TFs currently. The CBD didn't have anything new apart from the ROTB toys. There was a Legacy Deadend for those hunting ($29.99).

Kmart CBD has lots of ROTB toys.

Morning report noteworthies:

Kmart Carousel - Lots of ROTB toys. No SS except a couple of SS86 Arcees. No Legacy/Evolution I could see.

Myer Carousel - Many ROTB toys. SS86 2x Sludge, 1x Coronation Screamer. Legacy 1x Deadend, few Pointblanks, Jhiaxuses, Soundwave, Metroplex. No Legacy Evolution.

Target Carousel - Some ROTB toys including Bumblebee masks. BB N.E.S.T. 2x Ratchet, 3x Bonecrusher. Legacy 1x Deadend, few Pointblanks. No Legacy Evolution. SS90 Galvatron.

JB Carousel - SS 4x 86 Core Ironhide, a Core Freezer, 97 Airazor, 98 Cheetor. Legacy Core Grimlock, 3x Core Sludges, Crashbar, no Shrapnel. No Buzzworthy Origins Jazz or Legacy War Dawn packs I could see.

Zing Carousel - 2x Jada Nano Metalfigs Series 1 (G1) $50. Legacy 2x Shrapnel, Crosscut, Crashbar, Animated Prowl, Metalhawks.

Toymate Cannington - Couple of Draculuses. Lots of retro Headmasters (Skullcruncher, Wierdwolf, Hardhead, Highbrow). A few Netflix Elita-1s. Legacy Motormaster, a few Arcees and Bulkheads, Laser Prime, Galvatrons, Metroplexes.

JB Cannington - SS73 Grindor, 4x Core 86 Ironhide, Core Freezers, Core Arcees, 99 Battletrap, 100 Bumbleebee, 86 Arcees. Legacy 1x Shrapnel, Hotshot, Crosscuts, Crashbars, Animated Prowl, Knockouts, Metalhawks, Leo Prime (I think), Skyquakes, Motormasters, Metroplex, Core Thundercracker, Core Sludges, Core Grimlock (I think). No Origins Jazz or War Dawn packs I could see.

When will the SSGE Bumblebee and Barricade show up in WA because I've been waiting long enough

BigW Joondalup have the ROTB Beast Mode Optimus Prime and the big Transfoming G1 RC Optimus Prime. Obviously getting ready for the toy sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    BigW Joondalup have the ROTB Beast Mode Optimus Prime and the big Transfoming G1 RC Optimus Prime. Obviously getting ready for the toy sale.
    I noticed BigW Warnbro was starting to set up the seasonal selling areas around the store for the sale. Lots of toys and related items being put around the store.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Big W Belmont - restock overnight of Legacy Evolution 2x Metalhawk and 1x Twincast (I bought the Twincast). I've been watching the website stock levels/phoning around and some stores have been receiving this case over the last week, so call around. Few each of ROTB Jungle Mission 3-Packs and Beast-Mode Optimus Primes. No Big Whopping Toy Sale activity yet.

Kmart Belmont - ROTBs and Earthsparks hogging the shelves. Just about absent Legacy or SS.

JB Belmont - couldn't see any Origin Jazzes or War Dawn packs on the shelves, but website says they are there. Probably out back. Nothing else really noteworthy... SS97, 98, 100, Core 86 Ironhide; Legacy Prowl, Crashbar, Crosscut, Leo Prime.

Kmart East Vic Park - 3x Velocitron Overrides at $35. ROTBs and Earthsparks hogging the shelves. Just about absent Legacy or SS.

Hey guys

UPDATE

JB HI-HI Forrest Chase: Lot's of stuff

4x Scourage
    2x GE Optimus
    4x GE Bumblebee
    4x SS-80 Brawn
    3x Origin Jazz

Maybe Grab SS-80 Brawn along with something Indiana jones related

Big W Belmont - the shelf with the ROTB toys (including the Jungle Mission pack) has had those toys replaced by non-TFs. I think they are going to be re-shelved as part of the Big Whopping Toy Sale that is now being set up. A few ROTBs have been moved to the usual TF shelf, including the Beast Mode Optimus. There were 6 Legacy Armada Optimuses I counted (3 on the shelf and 3 in an unopened case on a trolley) and 2 Metalhawks but no other Legacy Evolution. There were also a few cases of ROTB Smash Changers on that trolley (as well as Prime/Primal on the shelf). SS 100 Bees, 97 Airazors, 86 Arcees.

JB Belmont - 2x Origin Jazz, 2x War Dawn packs (high up on the right-hand wall storage shelf), 1x Legacy Breakdown (also on the storage shelf). SS 4x Core 86 Ironhides, 3x 80 Brawns (1 on the storage shelf), Gamer Ed Bee, 3x 101 Scourges (on the storage shelf). Jada 2.5 inch metal figs (Megs, OP, Bee, Primal).
    Last edited by Skyfire; 2nd June 2023 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Typo.

Yo anyone going to the advance screening of ROTB on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by HOFBJLGHDDFHUESBHVFDJIFSJ View Post
    Yo anyone going to the advance screening of ROTB on Monday?
    Tonight in Rocko as I cant get to the special screening tomorrow due to work.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.