Page 606 of 609 FirstFirst ... 586596601602603604605606607608 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6085

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Big W Belmont - full case (24) of World's Smallest figures with comic book (Megatron, Soundwave, Arcee etc). Restock of SS86 Ironhides.

Kmart Belmont - SS86 Ironhides. No Legacy.

JB Belmont - nothing new.

JB Hi-Fi Forrest Chase - none of the new Legacy United, Studio Series or Retro G1 40th figures on the shelves. However, the retro G1 Blaster showed up in-stock online last night, which I bought, and then became not in-stock at Forrest Chase (meaning one or none left). When I went to collect it, neither Blaster nor Soundwave were on the shelves, but I know that both are being shipped or packed together and there are 2 of each per shipment. I asked them to look out the back for Soundwave and I got one. So, there is very likely one Soundwave and probably one Blaster at Forrest Chase. Soundwave is no longer on the website, so unless you have the SKU from the old webpage, you'll have to show them a picture of or describe it. Blaster's SKU is 675890.

Kmart CBD - nothing except SS86 Arcees, Authentics Optimus Prime/Bee.

Myer CBD - nothing except a few Legacy Armada Primes and ROTB transforming masks (Bee and Primal).

Very surprised to find a lone Needlenose at BigW Joondalup tonight, sat behind Scrapheaps and Armada Bee. Hadn't seen one in the wild and missed it online so sorry to say I grabbed it, but hopefully showing up at other stores too.

Nothing of interest at either Toyworld Kalamunda or Midland last week.

Some leftover wave 1 2022 Legacy stuff (Dragstrip/Voyager Bulkhead era) and the same 39.99 reissue Optimus Primals as always.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Big W Belmont - The other day I saw a SSGE06 Starscream (not there now) and today there is a SS86 Scrapheap. The Scrapheap has noticeable gouges in the cheek and an eye. Nothing else new.

Kmart Belmont - nothing new.

JB Belmont - nothing new.

Kmart East Vic Park - nothing new but there is a SS86 Sludge for $62.

More of a non-sighting but apparently Zing in Galleria - where I ordered Haslab Unicron, Star Sabre and Deathsaurus - has closed.
    There is still an EB store there though.
    The email notifying me recommended Elizabeth in SA as one of my next closest stores.

Big W Livingston - SS GE06 1x Starscream, (I bought the only 86 Scrapheap), 1x 90 Galvatron, 1x 86-17 Ironhide, lots of 97 Airazors, 1x 100 Bee. Legacy 1x Needlenose, 2x Breakdown, 2x Hot Shot, 1x Scraphook.

Target Bull Creek - not many toys. Wave 1 Earthspark Deluxes and Warriors (Elita, Optimus). A few SS86 Arcees.

BigW Joondalup has some new stock in, I was just looking for SS Brawn (no luck) so didn't pay attention to much else but they did have a single Legacy Breakdown and Skullgrin among a bunch of Hotshots. Also had the SS 06 Starscream.

Kmart Joondalup as empty as I've ever seen it. About 4 rescue bot/animated figures and nothing else.

Big W Belmont had a restock of Legacy Voyager - 1x Tarn, 2x Leo Prime this morning.

Myer Garden City
    Studio Series 2x Optimus Primal 1x Snarl
    Voyager 1x Gamer Starscream 2x Bumblebee Shockwave

I believe this is new sighting for us