Page 468 of 609 FirstFirst ... 448458463464465466467468469470471472473478488 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

[QUOTE=Skyfire;623630]

Save yourself a drive around, Amazon have Omega at the moment for $233 with free delivery.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...x=omega&sr=8-2

Though every now and again it goes cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundwavePerth View Post

Save yourself a drive around, Amazon have Omega at the moment for $233 with free delivery.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...x=omega&sr=8-2

Though every now and again it goes cheaper.
    Not sure how much shipping it is for non-Prime members (EDIT: $9.99 priority shipping), but I picked him up from Amazon at $186.33 shipped about late Feb/early Mar. Ships from Amazon AU so it took less than a week, though that was before COVID-19. If anyone is trying to find him in stores it's probably not worth the trouble especially with all that's happening right now. But definitely call in some local stores if that's not a viable option. Stay safe and informed everyone.

Went to Morley MYER today.

Earthrise:
    - [Deluxe] 3x Wheeljack, 1x CJ, 3x Ironworks, 2x Hoists
    - [Voyager] 7x Grapples, 5x Starscreams
    - [Leader] 1x Astrotrain, 2x OPs

Studio Series:
    - [Deluxe] 1x Car Shatters, 2x Helicopter Dropkicks, 2x Cogmans
    - [Voyager] 1x 2007 Megs, 1x Longhaul, 3x KSI Bosses
    - [Leader] 2x Grimlocks, 2x Blackouts

Morley restocked their TFs, probably so they can have their last sale before they close. Sadly the staff in the toy section seem to have gone off early. I might come in tomorrow again to pick up a KSI Boss even though I don't really care for AOE.

Toymate Cannington have the very awesome MP Movie Barricade for sale at $79
    Kmart didn’t have anything of interest at all (in terms of ER or SS)
    Myer have full range of ER Deluxes, Grapple, Starscream, and Astrotrain. 20% off before their shutdown - I grabbed the one OP with the imperfect face paint (I can live with it).
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Kmart didn’t have anything of interest at all (in terms of ER or SS)
    They had ER deluxes this morning. Hanging on top of the pegs. Cheaper at Myer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Not sure how much shipping it is for non-Prime members (EDIT: $9.99 priority shipping), but I picked him up from Amazon at $186.33 shipped about late Feb/early Mar. Ships from Amazon AU so it took less than a week, though that was before COVID-19. If anyone is trying to find him in stores it's probably not worth the trouble especially with all that's happening right now. But definitely call in some local stores if that's not a viable option. Stay safe and informed everyone.
    Yeah i grabbed him last year too for 186 free delivery arrived in like 2 days. That's what i mean, the prices fluxuate. I wasn't a prime member either.

I've been told there are series 5 Bot Bots at Kmart East Vic Park.

BigW Belmont - 3x ER Grapple, 1x Ironworks, 1x Cliffjumper. 1x Siege Thundercracker, 1x Spinister. Cyberverse Adventures BAF 1x Shockwave, 1x Megatron, 2x Energon Armor Shockwave. SS KSI Boss, Long Haul, 3x Hot Rod, 2x bike trio.

Kmart Belmont - 1x Cliffjumper. BAF 2x Shockwave, 1x Megatron. KSI Boss, Long Haul.

BigW Belmont - 3x ER Grapple, 1x Ironworks, 1x CJ, 1x SG Thundercracker, 1x Spinister, 3x SS KSI Boss, 1x Longhaul, 2x Hot Rod, 1x Arcee 3-pack.

Bought Hot Rod and reluctantly one of the Arcee 3-packs. Went to Belmont before closing time and that waiting queue at the entrance is a bit intimidating. First time I've gone out in 2 weeks so it was both refreshing and scary. Not a lot of people seemed to be wearing protective gear, mainly Asians seem to be wearing them myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    BigW Belmont - 3x ER Grapple, 1x Ironworks, 1x CJ, 1x SG Thundercracker, 1x Spinister, 3x SS KSI Boss, 1x Longhaul, 2x Hot Rod, 1x Arcee 3-pack.

Bought Hot Rod and reluctantly one of the Arcee 3-packs. Went to Belmont before closing time and that waiting queue at the entrance is a bit intimidating. First time I've gone out in 2 weeks so it was both refreshing and scary. Not a lot of people seemed to be wearing protective gear, mainly Asians seem to be wearing them myself included.
    The queuing is pointless as you stand there amongst everyone else in line breathing in their germs instead of freely moving about. I was in line at Kmart Kardinya yesterday for 15 minutes then 5 minutes in the store. The whole thing would of took me 5 minutes in and out instead 20 if I didn’t have to line up.